It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this...Zip line?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
www.thesun.co.uk...

Hope the link works, it looks like a zip line to me. What do you guys think.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i dunno its the sun, could be super imposed for all we know, i never understood why they think humans would flying like rockets.... our propulsion wouldnt be comming from our feet.

if your flying its a mental thing or actually a jet pack i could understand that as a flying human in this pic but nothing else cept a jetpack or a zip line,

jet packs are like as much as a BMW so im sure some people have em that dont need em lol

buy your own jet pack for only 200,099.99 lol

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This is a very famous case, and, as I type, I believe it is still unsolved.

For some reason, I can't post a lnk that doesn't say "malformed url". Darn technology. It'll never catch on...

Anyhoo, if you go to Youtube, type in Mexican Flying Humanoid, there it is.

It's a spooky piece of footage, whatever the flying thingy is.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
In researching for the Compilation thread on EBEs, I found much about the Mexican Flying Humanoids.

One piece of footage was debunked as a balloon. The others I have yet to see a suitable explanation for. I've assembed lots of information on the various human jetpacks and flying platforms that are out there in this report as well. Here are the links to the 2 part report on this case:

Part 1 - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Part 2 -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are many links at the bottom of part 2 to other threads here at ATS where this issue is discussed. I hope this helps!

-WFA

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

Did those threads ever get stickied ?

I am not sure how ATS would feel about it but they should in my opinion be in a prominent place to eliminate duplicate postings on the same subjects maybe internos could enquire.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I really do not see anything that peculiar in this. They are slowly desending with there feet up as they move down and to the right. I cant come up with anything more obvios then a zip line. Am i missing something.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

Did those threads ever get stickied ?

I am not sure how ATS would feel about it but they should in my opinion be in a prominent place to eliminate duplicate postings on the same subjects maybe internos could enquire.

Unfortunately they did not get stickied. But I keep them handy for just that reason. When I made those threads initially, it was to keep myself from reposting what had already been discussed here, and to build a linking system so that I could investigate the threads that happened before my time at ATS.

I've seen a lot of duplicate postings occur, and I use the Compilation thread now as a resource to direct people to the existing threads. It would be great if that thread in particular were stickied. I find there are a lot of people who don't even use the existing stickies though

But the search feature, while a great resource, often isn't enough to find what you are looking for. Many times I've been looking for a picture that I know I've seen before, but the search feature only gives thread titles and descriptions. That's another reason I like to use the Compilation as a resource, because I can just scan through it looking for the right pic, and then I know I've found the right casefile.

Most if not all of the entries in that thread link each case to it's source, and to the ATS threads that discuss the case. I find that helpful too.

Anyway, I highly suggest that new people take a peak at the thread in it's entirety. It certainly helped me to figure out what had already been discussed here at ATS when I first started posting

-WFA

new topics

top topics

join