It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fires, tornadoes, and earthquakes..... OH MY!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
this is not the only tornado that has touched down and caused crazy damage this year.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

earthquakes in the same region

www.cnn.com...

earthquakes in reno

www.cnn.com...

fires in california

www.allheadlinenews.com...

OK

so as long as i have been living in the midwest i have never experienced earthquakes and tornadoes of this magnitude ever. never in the same month time frame either.
it seems to me that natural dissaters are on a rise this year for sure.

i was just wondering what ya'll thought about this craziness. do you think it is due to global warming, HAARP, regular weather patterns, or even something crazy like the end times???

personally i feel that all of this madness is leading up to something... i just don't know what.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I have my own thoughts on this, but I believe it is environment manipulation to
blame on global warming.

First in was la Nina, then is el nino, now global warming, which they want to tax.
So lets make it look real, so we can get that tax.

Ama

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

that is interesting.

i don't see how the government would make much money off of it because they would end up having to pay for cleanup as well as insurance payouts would effect the economy, somewhat.

i think that if it is weather manipulation they would be using it to disrupt small town society and induce fear in the regular populous through the mainstream media. a populous in fear is one easily controlled.

if it is weather manipulation maybe they are not trying to manipulate the weather but are doing something else that is having this chaotic effect on the weather.

[edit on C
20082008-05-02T11:23:21-05:00u05America/Chicago5 by FremenBlueEyes]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well you have the carbon tax they want for the UN. Which they are using global warming in that scenario. Weather manipulation would be a world wide thing, not just local.

Also though, a lot of it is natural though I admit there are patterns I see that are not. The tornadoes we are seeing now are in tornado alley. The earthquakes are in seismic zones. They just happen to be hitting all at the same time.

Im just tossing some ideas that I think about as possibilities. Nothing of course that I could prove.

Ama

top topics

join