It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our small conscious?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
After reading many theories about our existence and how humans have not developed their conscious yet, perhaps in the near future but not yet, I put a few ideas together. It has taken 100s of millions of years to create simple minded creatures on this planet, yet it only took humans 2-3 million years of evolution to grasp intellect? Some say that our "creators", whoever they may be, made us as an experiment to test evolution speed. Now almost all living beings and creatures of this planet have abilities that seem heightened to a extreme degree, counting humans out. Animals can sense storms/earthquakes/possibly see spirits, I'm sure the list could go on by an expert. This isn't to say there aren't people out there claiming they can do the same either, no discredit to them. I was thinking, perhaps the wildlife around us have reached consciousness (only they weren't sped up with intelligence, they were natural), and what consciousness is is being able to sense all around you with all feelings heightened. Now imagine how advanced society would be if we as humans had the "special" abilities other living creatures have. Perhaps extraterrestrials have that society, where they evolved naturally over maybe billions of years to gain all senses and control of their bodies, and that is why they are far advanced. Some say humans will reach this consciousness soon, 2012, etc? Just a theory! Extreme views of this could swing towards the government keeping our minds at bay with useless drugging entertainment or w/e. , to keep us from evolving as true man should be. I thought the idea of us not having the abilities ALMOST EVERY creature of our planet has may be due advanced evolution by extraterrestrials. We ARE NATIVE TO THIS PLANET RIGHT, WHY DON'T WE HAVE THE SAME FEELINGS AS THE CREATURES WE SHARE IT WITH? Anyone else's views? Thanks!

-Mike

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Sikmike620]

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Sikmike620]

join