It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convince me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I want to know what the ATS community thinks it would require to convince someone about a conspiracy you are aware of. What kind of material would you have to gather for the person? How would you talk to them about this issue? Does anyone have any suggestions?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I can only speak for myself, but I am a big fan of logical thinking and maybe some info from non-bloggers (or at least collaborated).

Personal insight and intuition will also be considered.
What's in your craw?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If you truly understand what you are telling someone then you should also understand what they must be thinking, before they realize they can agree with you.

You have to resonate with what they are thinking and try to carefully point them towards your way of seeing things without coming across to them as some kind of threat to something they are already attached to, etc. You have to soothe them in a way. If your perspective truly is the more accurate one, and they see it too, they'll eventually accept it.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I don't believe in convincing anyone of anything. There are a lot of unknown things in this world we live in. If I discovered one of them, I would simply tell my story. If someone has the desire to discover it themselves, then I'm sure they eventually will.

new topics

top topics

join