It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bills, And Stuff..........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
So I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin' and stuff....... So I says to myself, Self? Grandmom said she sent me a really cool birthday card with like 5 bucks in it for my birthday and stuff. I wonder where that card is? Like I never got that really cool card with the 5 bucks in it. Hmmmmmm........ I could sure use that 5 bucks and stuff. My beer supply is like runnin' low and stuff.

Hmmmmmmmm............ where did that really cool card with the 5 bucks in it go.......... where did that really cool card go.............. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

Did my dog Yabaastad eat that really cool card with the five bucks in it? So I call him over "Come here Yabaastad." He comes walkin' over lookin' all guilty and stuff. Nah, like I would have seen ripped up really cool card and five buck fragments on the floor. "It's ok. Lay down Yabaastad." Nope, not Yabaastad this time and stuff.

Hmmmmmmmmmm............ like I'm still waitin' for that check for the million dollars I won too. Yep, that guy on the phone was so nice. All I had to do was give him my social security number, and bank account numbers. That was a really easy way to win a million bucks and stuff. Nope I never got that check............. Hmmmmmmmm..........

You know I bet that mailman is to blame! I never trusted that mailman. That mailman thinks he's so cool. Drivin' a car with the steering wheel on the wrong side, walkin' around, wearin' a fancy uniform, deliverin' mail and stuff.
I hate that mailman and stuff............

Yep, like I never get those really cool cards, but I always get my bills and stuff. Yep, those bills are always in my mailbox. Hmmmmmmmm.........now I'm really doin' some thinkin' and stuff....... I bet that mailman is a reptilian! Yep he uses his really cool reptilian X-Ray vision to look at my mail, and takes the really cool cards and stuff.
Hey! The other day I saw that mailman eating a hamburger, fries, and a coke and stuff. That hamburger, fries, and coke cost $4.99 and stuff! He used the 5 dollars that was in my really cool card! OMG! It's all makin' sense and stuff.

That mailman uses his reptilian mind readin' and knows when I have some extra money, and he puts a bill in my mailbox and stuff. Yep! Like every single time! Like if I want to go see a game and stuff. There's a bill. Like if I want to buy a gallon of gas and a bag of rice, there's a bill and stuff. Forget about 9/11 - this is a conspiracy and stuff!

I hate that mailman.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
noooo don't hate the mail man.. he's only doing his job.

Just like the wife says when telemarketing people call the house. She is nice to them and will politely keep telling them no. Her reason for not being mean and rude to them, at least they're working, trying to earn a living and not living off the "system".

bills, yeah I hate'em too.... they're keeping me from playing lots of golf this summer,

they're keeping from getting a motorcycle... man I wanna be cool like all my friends...

they're keeping me from taking my wife out to romantic expensive dinners.....

hopefully they won't keep me from a road trip this fall... GO STEELERS

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

FUNNY, FUNNY STUFF lombozo! ROFLMA

Ain't that the truth about getting the bills!

Hmmmmm, wonder if I should buy groceries
or fill up the tank so I can go get some. But, if I fill up the tank.......
what am I gonna buy groceries with?:bnghd:

Thanks for the laugh lombozo I needed it.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmmm. Now you've got me thinking. You know the "alien" husband and kids that were at my house last night??? Well, they're not here now, the real ones came back. But, I had better check around the house to see if they took anything like my $5 to use for my fountain cokes.

:bash:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
As Luck would have it..I got my paycheck today, and a bill in the mail.
Not into shooting the messenger though...
Don't want him to go all 'POSTAL" on me.
Hating the freakin' electric company right now.
Damn rip off artists.
GGGGRRRRRRRRR!:bnghd:
There goes half my paycheck!

new topics

top topics

join