It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watched Iron Man in China - Marvelous!!! (No spoilers)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I just came back watching Iron Man in the Cinema of Shenzhen, China - MARVELOUS movie!!! full room, 2 hours full of actions and fun!!!

Recommend any Marvel fans, Action movies, High-Tech hobbyist and so on and son to watch Iron Man

[edit on 30/4/08 by IchiNiSan]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
just one question:

Is it true to the comic? cause if it isnt then its just really gonna tick me off

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
not the recent Stark version, you know, the Civil War, SHIELD head and the like , nothing of it happened. For the rest you should see it by yourself! The pace is fast, it's funny, highly entertaining, as a comic fan you won't be disappointed!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I would say it is true to the comic with a few slight exceptions. I just got back from seeing it and I will say this: I will NEVER miss a Marvel movie in the theaters EVER AGAIN.

This is by far the best Marvel movie to date. I may be a little biased because Iron Man has always been my favorite Marvel character, by the way, but I think most will agree that this an excellent movie. It has a different feel than the Spider-Mans or Batmans or FF.

The most exciting thing about this movie to me is this: I really felt that this is the beginning of something new, i.e. the Marvel Universe on film. The little hints dropped, certain people w/ certain cameos that MIGHT lead to larger things. The possibilities for future films.

I think it may be safe to assume that Iron Man could be considered "Road to the Avengers pt. 1: Tony Stark". Here is hopint that The Incredible Hulk is "RTTA pt. 2: Bruce Banner"

top topics

join