It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo's over eastern L.I. 1960's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
when my brother and I were about 7 we saw 7 lights in the daylight sky, around lunch time. we were mesmerized. when we laid down on the grass looking up at the lights they all came together and became very bright. Then the one light slowly came closer and closer. Then in and instant the light darted at us bouncing off of us and then flashed off. my brother and I vowed to never tell anyone as my mother called us in for lunch. He still remembers it as if it happened this morning as do I. This was on eastern L.I. in the 1960's. Anyone else ever experienced this?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
hey guys I wish someone would reply? This really happened and I would like to have faith that someone here cares about the real stuff and not just the fake pictures people post and the sacred Illu. hand signs that say I love you in ASL?
I am looking for real discussion on the real shadows the true greys the hybreds.
Time seems to be at it's essence and I am looking for some answers. I may be one of those 1/2 breeds? Nothing was ever right with me. I knew too much asked crazy questions, never fit in anywhere, always was missing HOME!?
What is it with my interest with reflection? mirrors?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Do you have any information on the news?

Some newspaper article, etc?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion437

I was trying to see if anyone knows how to get info about this? It happened to me and I wondered if anyone else experienced this?

top topics

join