It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling ATS member Jedi Miller

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't personally know you but I have taken part in some of your threads as you have mine. However recently I had a dream I met you, it was really quite funny. It was what my mind had made up of your physical being from only the avatar pictures I have seen, and assume to represent you.

Anyway it was weird, I was in a dark ally way and a man approaches, he asks "you going down town?" I responded "Not really why?", he answers "Cause I am but I can only make it to Wendy's, but I don't wanna tell the cab driver, so if I give you what I got will you take me downtown?" I said "sure", and we hailed a cab. We got in the cab, both in the back, I remember the cabbie constantly staring in the mirror at me. we past Wendy's when the man beside me started to trip out, just strait trip. For no good reason he starts sweating profusely and acting all suspicious. The cabbie asks "You alright?" and the man freaked out and jumped out. The cabbie stopped and went to check, I just ran.

I came up to a building with a brown sandstone kind of look to it, it had green copper looking framework on the doors. I walked into it and there was a door man standing inside, he opened the door and said "Strait this way sir!" his hands gestured me into the open doorway. I walked in and it was very dark, the room became very absurd, a grainy custard look to the walls, then it became like one of the loony toons where they go in one door and come out of another, run up the stairs and come out a door. It got very bizarre and I wound up in front of a brown door, the only brown door in a hall way full of green doors. I knocked and a mysterious man answered, he invited me in and we sat in the living room. The man then revealed himself to be none other than the Jedi Miller which my mind has made up.

Anyway, I figured you should know this just because I care to share it with you.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by parry noid

Flagged and Starred !!

Cause I like Wendy's.

Also, I believe your dream was interesting. Keep on dreaming dude. I heard there's like a drug called '___'? Well, some dudes told me that's the daydream drug or something like that, maybe you should check that out or something. If it ain't illegal.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
LOL that sounds like something out of "The Matrix Reloaded"

JediMiller is "The Source"?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
You have been on ATS too much latly...

and reading too many of jedimillers posts...

funny though...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
He didn't try and talk you into voting for Hillary did he?

top topics

join