It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Dreams

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
you may not believe it but i think i have a demon problem i have been having dreams of demons and dont know what to do. it started 3 weeks ago when i had a dream about a demon the thing is, he said i was his son. another thing is that he was standing out my gate to my house (i dont know if it is some weird metaphore for the gates to hell) and told me to let him in. i didnt, but then he told me to kill this man, and so i did. the thing is that i didnt feel anything when i did it. the n i woke up before i could let the "demon" in through the gate. the next dream i had i was performing an exorcism AND I WAS SPEAKING LATIN!!! I CANT SPEAK LATIN!!!. i even had the demon in a salt circle (i knew that supernatural beings cannot escape from a salt circle). my most recent dream was that i came face to face with what i think was the same demon (in each of my dreams they had taken the form of a diffrent person) and he called himself the "your favorite anti-christ!".

Can someone please help as i am freaking out!
ps i found the latin i was speaking:
Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, in nomine et virtute Domini Nostri Jesu Christi, eradicare et effugare a Dei Ecclesia, ab animabus ad imaginem Dei conditis ac pretioso divini Agni sanguine redemptis.
(i can only remember speaking the first 3 or 4 parts repeatidly in my dream)

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
i just realised this that that was an old post i had on another thread. It has now been 7 weeks and I have had one every week now, the most recent i had to investigate a demon on a boat. There dreams have ranged from confusing dreams to me facing about twenty demons with two other men. I have even been using methods I have never heard of,such as placing a mask with mirrors on the inside onto the face of one demon. I now realise that method is used in india to trap the demon (same method of putting a genie or djinn into a bottle or oil lamp).

Can somone help me!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I hate to say this because I don't know much but only you know the answer to solving this one.
It's the best advise I have for you.

I also read about people able to speak in a languages they normally can't speak...

I forget the term for it, though.

I also read about people who could do astral screwing with people....

But my research on this is again, limited.

Oh, and by the way, calm down, roll with the punches, have some fun with it

and whatever you are having, I want some of it.

Seriously....

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ihavenoidea

i was scared at first but i almost enjoy the fact that i am sending these demonic basterds back to hell
i just want to know if they mean somthing as i know a friend who dreamed he won a raffle in school and he did the next week

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'm going to be a little bold in my responses because you'd shared a bit about yourself on another thread. Thanks for the invite to this one.

Originally posted by ciaranmccann
you may not believe it but i think i have a demon problem i have been having dreams of demons and dont know what to do. it started 3 weeks ago when i had a dream about a demon the thing is, he said i was his son.

He's a liar and a thief. It's that simple. Two common traits in demons.

another thing is that he was standing out my gate to my house (i dont know if it is some weird metaphore for the gates to hell)

More like the the gates from hell. Your home is the 'safe abode', outside is the danger.

and told me to let him in. i didnt, but then he told me to kill this man, and so i did. the thing is that i didnt feel anything when i did it.

This is what's referred to as the control test. If you want to see if the pool water is cold, you dip your toes in first, right? Same thing. Dreams are a safe-trial place.

the n i woke up before i could let the "demon" in through the gate. the next dream i had i was performing an exorcism AND I WAS SPEAKING LATIN!!! I CANT SPEAK LATIN!!!.

Cool.

i even had the demon in a salt circle (i knew that supernatural beings cannot escape from a salt circle).

Careful with that, please.

my most recent dream was that i came face to face with what i think was the same demon (in each of my dreams they had taken the form of a diffrent person) and he called himself the "your favorite anti-christ!".

Could be the first truth he spoke.

Can someone please help as i am freaking out!

In order to help, I'd need to know where you're at on your walk. Can you U2U me? I

ps i found the latin i was speaking:
Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, in nomine et virtute Domini Nostri Jesu Christi, eradicare et effugare a Dei Ecclesia, ab animabus ad imaginem Dei conditis ac pretioso divini Agni sanguine redemptis.
(i can only remember speaking the first 3 or 4 parts repeatidly in my dream)

Wow! Very nice. Hopefully we can get a translation. I know some roots of the words. Another question if I may, even though you don't speak latin, have you heard some or all of these words often?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ihavenoidea
I also read about people able to speak in a languages they normally can't speak...

I forget the term for it, though.

Speaking in tongues:

"The circumcised believers who had come with Peter were astonished that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on the Gentiles. For they heard them speaking in tongues and praising God.

Then Peter said, "Can anyone keep these people from being baptized with water? They have received the Holy Spirit just as we have." - Acts 10:45-47

"To one there is given through the Spirit the message of wisdom, to another the message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues. All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he gives them to each one, just as he determines." - 1 Corinthians 12:8-11

[edit on 30-4-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

i was scared at first but i almost enjoy the fact that i am sending these demonic basterds back to hell

Please be careful. It is a very serious and dangerous profession.

i just want to know if they mean somthing as i know a friend who dreamed he won a raffle in school and he did the next week

You've mentioned this because you see a connection from their situation and your own right? Could be but none of us are of proper Authority to say one way or another.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Thanks for all your help.
I think i might have found an translation for the latin. I think it is an extract from the roman rite of exorcism:
We exorcise you, every impure spirit,
every satanic power, every incursion
of the infernal adversary, every legion,
every congregation and diabolical sect
upon by name and valor Demesne Our Jesus Christ,
to root out and flee from Gods Church,
counting from breath to imaginem God laid up stores and price divine influence Recognition what blood ransoming.

i cant remember where i found the translation for the first half but i found the second part through an online latin translator.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

i cant remember where i found the translation for the first half but i found the second part through an online latin translator.

I'm not sure what's more impressive. The fact that you remember the words from your dream or that the latin is so well translated. One cannot just jump onto an online latin translator, put words in latin words and have proper English crank out (that I know of). Looks like I have some homework to do on my end.

Take a look: www.traditio.com...

Do the rest of the words look familiar?

Where/how did you get the translation?

[edit on 30-4-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

well its not that i remember it, i researched exorcisms after my second dream and thought i recignised the first few phrases from my dream. I have to be honest i cant remember saying the whole thing but only repeating the first few phrases over and over, mainly, "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii (We exorcise you, every impure spirit,
of the infernal adversary). the page had lots of different exorcism rites but this one jumped out as soon as i saw it.
You said tha this might be a calling. In my last dream i was dressed like a priest, and i am going to rome in two weeks with my school and will be visiting the vatican.
dont know if the two are linked, apprieciate your help!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

well its not that i remember it, i researched exorcisms after my second dream

Good move, that's what I would've done too.

and thought i recignised the first few phrases from my dream. I have to be honest i cant remember saying the whole thing but only repeating the first few phrases over and over, mainly, "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii (We exorcise you, every impure spirit,
of the infernal adversary). the page had lots of different exorcism rites but this one jumped out as soon as i saw it.

I've had similar things happen in the past (though not about exorcisms). Had you heard an exorcism in the past? These phrases in particular? Had an interest in the topic? Even if you had, it is still amazing that you'd remembered these words.

You said tha this might be a calling. In my last dream i was dressed like a priest, and i am going to rome in two weeks with my school and will be visiting the vatican.
dont know if the two are linked, apprieciate your help!

One dot is a single point. Two make a line. Three make a triangle. Many dots draw a picture. Make sure you have a pen, paper and your Book handy. Pray then listen, read Scripture to absorb, fellowship to share, worship to prepare your heart, and know how to minister to spread the Good Word. These are good for all of us, but for you at this point it sounds like your intense focus. If indeed you're going to be a warrior against demons themselves, you'll need a boatload of fortitude, self-discipline, patience, kindness, compassion, and understanding. I was told it was not my place to go into this kind of combat...I hope and pray if you find out that you are, that you have all the strength of God behind you to do it because that's exactly what it's going to take.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
oh whoa, whoa, whoa.

Before,
I thought you were getting Latin by telekineses and someone astrally was screwing with you.

But after reading this thread..
never mind then, this is WAY out of my league and I really have no idea what to tell you.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

oh whoa, whoa, whoa.

Before,
I thought you were getting Latin by telekineses and someone astrally was screwing with you.

But after reading this thread..
never mind then, this is WAY out of my league and I really have no idea what to tell you.

Freekin' wild, ain't it? It's even more strange when it's happening to you. I remember taking a long walk one time trying to calm down when I was getting 'shaken up' to do something. When the dust settles though, it's very comforting to know when you have direction and A LOT easier than drifting in the sea waiting for something to happen.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I have some strange run ins in my life but nothing like this!

Why would someone get involved with dealing with these damnable things in the first place?

It would be nice to see the world as it really is, but sheese..

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I have some strange run ins in my life but nothing like this!

I'm sure you have many years to go

Why would someone get involved with dealing with these damnable things in the first place?

Sometimes is us initiated, sometimes its God initiated. What's also fun is discussing with fellow believers who made the first move.

It would be nice to see the world as it really is, but sheese..

It's a mix of emotions - excited, afraid of the weight of responsibility, confused as to "why me?" and "why now?" but all these things answer over time...we just tend to not have much patience as beings.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by saint4God]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

----

I doubt it, due to the fact that I might die tonight, or ten years from now.

That's the only part I'm sure about.

As for demonic dreams, what make them so?

I remember having some a strange one a few months ago saying my faith is weak and me floating all over the bathroom...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

----

I doubt it, due to the fact that I might die tonight, or ten years from now.

Would God send someone a message just to 'off' them the next day? Certainly possible, but don't know God to do pointless things. I wouldn't test Him on it though, He has said He doesn't enjoy being tempted.

That's the only part I'm sure about.

Good point...but, for believers death is not the end, but the beginning. For many, living has been worse than going.

As for demonic dreams, what make them so?

In the case of these kinds of visions, I think it comes down to three choices: 1.) You 2.) Random or 3.) God. We all should know by now that someone else in the world cannot cause you to have certain dreams or control what you dream, so down the list we go.

1.) Can we be unleashing some secret desire? That's a question only the original poster can answer. Deep down, do you wish to confront demons in combat? Do you get a thrill out of the notion? And finally, do you fully comprehend the dangers involved? What's worse than losing your own life is losing someone else's life. Often, a "call" is not something we particularly want to do and these visions are a way of getting us useds to the idea. Not saying it's always the case, it's God's universe and He can get through to us however He chooses.

2.) Random is actually pretty easy to pin. If there is no consistency in the dreams, no moral lesson, no knowledge lesson, no discovery, no direction, and no point, then my vote would be that it's just the mind at play.

3.) God is the hardest of the three to pin because it is such a great claim and one must be absolutely sure. We have a written history of how God can call a person. He can boom a voice like he did with Jonah or he can be in the still, quiet whispers like with Elijiah. He had a donkey speak, a dream come to a man who would become an interpreter for a king, a pair of angels come over for dinner, a blind man see, arrived in the form of a baby, etc. That's why whenever someone says they think they're being called (when I was fairly recently I started a thread), to keep your eyes and ears wide open, paying attention to every detail. Paul says "Test everything" and later in the Bible it says to "test the spirits" which is why prayer is so important. When you talk to God, He'll clear any confusion.

I remember having some a strange one a few months ago saying my faith is weak and me floating all over the bathroom...

I'm sure you can anticipate my questions...

Is your faith weak?

How did it make you feel?

Who do you think was saying these things?

Do you know of any reason why they would say it?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
ok im back. i am still ahving my dreams but there a little diffrent now.
i have had two very disturbing dreams where i have been doing some terribal things like ripping numerous amounts of men apart and shooting my sister. these are things that i would never think of doing EVER! now, in most of my dreams, some sort of demon has spoken to me or has made contact to me. in these two, there have not but i could see one in my first dream standing on the roof of my house looking at me killing the men, and in my second dream i thought i could hear voices in my head telling me to kill my sister. they are different as i feel i have given into him and turned away from god, but it is the complete opposite in reality. now that i think of it, i could'nt control my actions when i shot my sisterand bawling my eyes out afterwards. i dont know, mabe a dream-possetion?
thanks for all your help

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I can't offer too much help as I've fallen away from my catholic beliefs for reasons I wouldn't care to drag up. No not me as an alter boy, mind out of the gutter, mind out of the gutter!

First, I'd like to offer a scientific point of view on this. Go see a neurologist. Get a few scans and make sure everything is working properly. I forget what it's called, I'm studying to be an oncologist but I know a little of the neuro side, but there is like a dream psychosis that could be playing into this.

Now, from the point of view that I had years ago when I professed to be a warrior of the light, what is happening is that you are having contact with a demon. If you can remember what the demon looks like in its human form, try to recognize him as someone you know out of the dream world. It's possible that someone you know is in fact a demon and is messing with you, or they're showing you what your future holds. There are a number of things I can think of when I think about your situation, I've seen this before and the person knew the person that was in the dreams. Once found out and confronted, the person that was the supposed demon actually moved away and all was fine. Could be the same situation for you, I just need to know if you know the person that's in your dreams.

Two possible paths that can help you. But, unless you have insurance that'll cover you for the scans, I would probably take the latter. I just need one smidge of information from you being that if you know the person, then I may be able to help you from there.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ihavenoidea

It sound t ome some thing like he was being targeted, but has an oportunity to turn it back on the demons. Like he's a detective, in a way. He can visit other places in dreams, wherever he's needed, and help others, getting the demon (s) out of the people it/they take over.

<<   2  3 >>

join