It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hillary/Bush Conspiracy - the end of freedom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It's amazing what a bored brain came come up with, especially if you saturate it with news reports, political pundit agendas, conspiratorial issues, and a nice shot of paranormal research.

Some time back, I posted a prediction here about what was about to happen to fuel prices. I am sorry to say I appear to have been accurate. So now I'm going to try desperately to break that accuracy streak, because this one is even worse.

Ye olde crystal ball was acting a bit weird, went out right after I came up with this, so please keep the torches and pitchforks to a minimum. Blame the guy who made the blasted unreliable thing.

Anyway, I was thinking about the current election campaigns and how things were playing out. I do not think the players are who we think they are.

Hillary is a serious enigma this year. She has been claiming more and more traditionally conservative values lately, I though in an attempt to attract centrist voters. But in the Texas, Pennsylvania, and Ohio primaries, she was aided by some pretty big names: Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, and I believe Mark Levin. These were her mortal enemies a few years ago!

Bill Clinton is without a doubt the slickest, most consummate politician I have ever seen, regardless of the fact I disagree with much of his politics. You could set this man in the middle of an Arkansas rain storm and cover him with cow manure, and he would step out of it, the clouds would part, and he would shine in the sunlight. The man has a tongue of pure gold, but somehow when he opens his mouth in support of Hillary, bad things happen to her. Why?

John McCain is one of the more leftist Senators on the Republican side of the aisle, yet he is now the choice for President of a party whose base is conservatives? And now he is running as a 'proud' conservative?

I think it's going down like this: The Bush administration is not simply those in the executive branch; it extends far beyond that. Hillary is actually running as a Republican, just on the Democratic ticket. McCain is doing the opposite, running as a Democrat on the Republican ticket. Obama is the wild card, and thanks in large part to a 10-second clip of Jeremiah Wright, seems to be losing a great deal of steam.

Hillary is going to win the Democratic nod. This can be accomplished in many ways, including destroying Obama's support (which she has been unable to do until the above-referenced alliance with talk radio), managing to get the Florida/Michigan delegates seated, or simply bringing her 'winnable' status up (which seems to be happening now) to win over the super-delegates. With some behind-the-scenes Republican backing in the main election, I think she will win the Presidency in November as well.

Now, I have heard several predictions from self-professed psychics that a terrorist attack will hit the US mainland again, somewhere between October and January. Not that I have needed predictions for this event to eventually happen; I think anyone who is watching can see the inevitability of it, with the disaster that is Homeland Security and the wide open borders. I believe this attack will dwarf the 9-11 attacks and throw the US into martial law under George Bush.

Two sources have predicted that Bush will die in office: the infamous zero-year curse, and Dimitri Duduman. I first found Duduman's predictions in 1999, with the Bush-Gore war on reality in full swing. He predicted that Bush would win the Presidency (check), that Bush would have one of the highest approval ratings of any President in recent memory (check), that Bush would lose his popularity, in large part because of those he had appointed as advisors (check), that there would then be drastic changes in his cabinet (check), that it would not help his falling approval (check) and that he would preside over the 'fiery destruction of America' and die in office (pen ready). You can look these prophesies up for yourselves, because Mr. Duduman's official site has been removed/relocated but his prophesies (of which there are many) are now scattered across different sections of the internet. I had the forethough to save the pages on my HD when I found them.

We now have a very short time left for these prophesies to come about, unless Bush declares martial law, extending his time in office. A terrorist attack would be plenty of cause for such an action. And should this attack happen after the November 5 election, but before January 21, such an action would effectively nullify the election, which as I said, I believe Hillary will win.

If Bush then dies in office, along with Cheney, the next person in line would be Nancy Peloski, as Speaker of the House. Since Hillary is of the same political party as Peloski, and I believe even Peloski herself does not believe she is qualified to be President in a time of war, I could see her one and only act as President to be declaring the election as valid, to the delight of the populace, and instituting Hillary as our next President... still under martial law.

That's scary enough for me, but remember that Hillary has been winning with the support of the Republican pundits, who still for the most part agree with George Bush. That makes me wonder if Hillary is not in reality Bush the third, ready to take advantage of the popularity decline of Bush in order to continue his agenda.

And where does Bill fit into this? Well, I believe that despite my political differences with him, Slick Willy is still a patriot. he has been pretty buddy-buddy with George the first lately, since they worked together on Katrina. I'm sure he knows what's going on. Could he be secretly trying to destroy Hillary's chances while acting impotent to remain in 'favor'?

I realize this is off-the-wall, but nothing else I have heard seems to make sense with everything that's going on. And it seems that if someone were trying to intentionally take the US into third-world status, they are on the verge of success. Maybe one more term in control of the White House is all they need?

I really hope someone shoots this scenario in the head; at least I might start sleeping better... but please make it a clean head-shot, something I can believe in.

TheRedneck

[edit: title - Com to Con]

[edit on 2-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. Some good thinking there.

The only thing that I have to disagree with it Bill deliberately sabotaging his wife's run. I think it might just be a ploy to distance himself from her, so that people will vote for her and not just another "Bill" White House.

I think Bill is the conduit to the cabal of power that is ideologically apolitical. To the secret powers behind the power if you will. The close relation between the Clintons and the Bushes is scary, and only serves as further evidence that the two-party system in this nation is kaput.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
well I see someone else predicted Bush will die in office when?

1. Most of the Scriptures that state.WHEN.The Lord will destroy America are an integral part of those which declare it to be the subject fourth kingdom.
As is common, after identifying it, the very last few verses of a given Chapter of Scripture will foretell the demise of the subject fourth kingdom (which the IDENTITY section of this report has documented to be America). These last verses will generally state WHEN it will all take place. The following is taken from discernment of the Eleventh Chapter of Daniel.
"And at the time of the end shall the king of the south (Saddam Hussein) push at him (antagonize George W. Bush): and the king of the north (George W. Bush) shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots (tanks), and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries (Kuwait, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, et al), and shall overflow and pass over (not invade those countries)." (Daniel 11:40)
"He (America's military) shall enter also into the glorious land (Israel), and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon." (Daniel 11:41)
"He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape (terrorists have also attacked Egypt)." (Daniel 11:42)
"But he (America) shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps (begging for foreign aid)." (Daniel 11:43)
"But tidings out of the east (France and Germany) and out of the north (China and Russia) shall trouble him (Bush): therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy (go to war), and utterly to make away (kill) many." (Daniel 11:44)
"And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace (his weapons of war) between the seas in the glorious holy mountain (Israel); yet he shall come to his end (be utterly destroyed), and none shall help him. (America will have no allies.)" (Daniel 11:45)
"And at that time shall Michael (Jesus) stand up (come to power), the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered (Raptured), every one that shall be found written in the book." (Daniel 12:1)

For Scripture documenting that prior to coming to earth Jesus was referred to in heaven as Michael, see Jesus is MICHAEL.

"And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt." (Daniel 12:2)
To fully appreciate the above see the discernment of DANIEL 11 in Our Wars with Iraq in order to understand where America is today!

2. We know from the last few sentences of the following verses of Scripture that The Lord has Decreed He will utterly destroy the subject fourth kingdom at a time when the leader He just finished describing in that same chapter of Scripture is still in office. For example:
"Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it (the European dynasty went to war for Greece), four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation (Greece) (those four are England, France, Spain, and Portugal, but not in its power) (they will not be under Greece's authority)." (Daniel 8:22)
"And in the latter time of their kingdom (the European Dynasty's kingdoms), when the transgressors are come to the full (when the European Dynasty has colonized the entire earth), a kingdom / empire of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up (come to power) (America)." (Daniel 8:23)
"And its power shall be mighty, but not by its own power: and it shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people (destroy true Christianity)." (Daniel 8:24)
"And through its policy also it shall cause craft to prosper in its hand; and it shall magnify itself in its heart, and by peace shall destroy many: (it will use peace as an excuse to invade nations) it shall also stand up against the Prince of princes (Jesus); but it shall be broken without hand (destroyed, but not by human hands / efforts)." (Daniel 8:25)
"And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall not be for many days." (Daniel 8:26)

3. Revelation 17:10-11 is no different than the above chapters of Scripture. In its last few verses it likewise makes it clear that America will be destroyed before George W. Bush leaves office. This time by describing Bush himself.

(Keep in mind that Daniel was used to leaders ruling until their death, so to him Bill Clinton's eight years in office was just a little while.).

Webster defines perdition as: "Entire loss; utter destruction; ruin". Thereby Scripturally supporting the prophecy that while George Bush Jr. is still president, The Lord Of Hosts will utterly Destroy America, and both its neighbors with an all consuming fire that can never be quenched. And which fire will, throughout a period of a thousand years, literally burn the DIRT the earth is made of, and totally consume it:
Thereby Creating The Lord's infamous Lake of Fire.
Thereby creating the reason why The Lord must create a totally new heaven and earth.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Redneck, I subscribed to this thread awhile back, just to see
if your prediction would come to fruition. I also believed that
Hillary was destined for the nomination, and that sometime
towards the end of 2008, or the first few months of 2009 there
might be another attack on par or greater than 9-11.

Now, Obama has sealed the nomination and gained Hillary's endorsement.
I think the only way to truly unite the democrats would be a Obama/Hillary ticket. Here's my scenario... President Obama, just a few weeks or months after getting elected, is one of the thousands of Americans in multiple port cities to be taken out by terrorist nukes or dirty-bombs. Vice-President Clinton then becomes President Clinton, and then proceeds to use all the "special powers" that Bush has set in place.

From what I have read, and I'd like your opinion on this Redneck, cause I know you are a trucker, is that the next terrorist attack is going to take place in certain port cities across the US. Because the ports are trade-union controlled, after a terrorist attack the ports will be impaired and the ones that are still functional will be just as impaired under heightened security. The cost to ship goods straight to US ports sky-rockets. It will then be cheaper for Big Business to ship goods to Mexico and other South American countries where those goods can be assembled using cheap labor. This is when that Trans-Texas Corridor aka NAFTA Superhighway comes in, allowing all those goods to be shipped up from Mexico into the US and Canada. I can also see future President Clinton calling for some kind of Unification of the North American Community to prevent future attacks stemming from our porous border with Mexico.

new topics

top topics

join