It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energetic Nutritional Chart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I came across this website called 'The Firsts'.

Doesn't have a lot of info, but what is there is very interesting.

for example, if you go to 'Galactic Function' link, you get the following picture:

Are these levels of consciousness that one can achieve? Perhaps if we look at some more info, we can get the answer.

Here we see the 11 energy fields and the levels of consciousness/emotion they represent.

There are also different symbols depending on the type of person, and their ratio of body/spirit energy.

I find this page very interesting, as it speaks to the energy 'food' each one of us can absorb, and how it can affect us.

In the body, in the now, grounded --- are the
qualities needed, so you can absorb energetic nutrition.

Serenity & inner peace --- the more of it the higher becomes
your capacity to share energetic (spiritual) nutrition with others.

The more you are connected, the more you are centered, you bridge the space between conscious and subconscious awareness and become aware of a lack of anything.

Healing, clearing, processing --- the three procedures are the engine that drive the appropriate energetic spiritual nutrition.

I haven't come across anything that sounds familiar to this, unless you're referring to the general 'everything is energy' sites. This seems to be more specific.

Is there anyone out there that is practicing/following this that can shed more light?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Great post SnF

Really enjoyed reading the site, however some of it seemed overcomplicated to me

join