It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent craft with red and white intense flashing lights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I was at a friends house on (26, april, 2008), at about roughly 4:00am I decided to go outside in his backyard for a cigarette, my friend came out with me also. As we were having a chat we noticed a bright green flash like thunder without the noise just above some clouds (very thin cloud cover) to the north of us.

We thought that was strange but quickly got over it and went back inside.

About a half an hour later (4:30am) I went outside to his backyard alone for a cigarette, as im standing there just looking around i noticed what looked like a plane flying low to the ground (a bit above the tree tops) it had strangely bright white and red flashing lights which were constantly blinking at a fast rate and did not make a single sound, I didn't really get to see a shape or anything as it was dark. But it was a rather large aircraft.

It came from the west (Dandenong) and travelled towards the east (Doveton-Narre Warren area) It was moving at a rather slow pace, 10 minutes must have gone past before I called my friend out to have a look, he came out then quickly ran inside to get the binoculars.

He had a look and told me to quickly look as it started to pick up abit of a pace. When I looked through the binoculars I saw what appeared to be two sets of lights arranged in a triangular pattern at a bit of a distance from one another, the lights were coloured orange/red and were flickering.

I also saw a faint dark outline of the craft while looking through the binoculars, it was quite long and somewhat narrow with a thicker middle area, to roughly put it into perspective... the craft had a submarine shape to it.

It picked up abit of speed then I lost sight of it as it moved behind some trees.

My impression is that this thing was not a manmade craft, the way it moved and looked just had this otherworldly vibe to it.

I live in Melbourne, Australia.

The thing that caught my eye was the Strobe/Flashing lights.... they were so very intense and were flashing at a very fast rate, plus the colours were very pure... not like a dull or off colour. Very vivid.

And the arrangements of the lights were something ive never seen before either.

I made a little sketch in photoshop of what i saw through the binoculars, cant really make the shape out but it was alot narrower and longer. And because i didnt get to have a real long look at it I cant remember all the details. Either way this thing looked like some kind of spaceship... definately non terrestrial.

new topics

join