It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding Ian Punnett and LMH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I've been busy all day and did not know we had a thread about Ian and LMH but, I just received a phone call from Ian, he assures us the Myspace "Blog" is a hoax. Evidently the thread we had up (I just trashed it) was brought to his attention which caused him to call the ATS MIX hotline.

I ave confirmed it was Ian by calling the number back and getting, you guessed it Ian.

Let's move forward and PLEASE pay attention to the obvious folks, the page openly states it's a "FAN SITE". ATS is way to popular for this level of error.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Right on. I didn't think some one with c2c association would put Linda down since she is a part of c2c. The story wreaked of hoax from the get go!. Specially when it was written by some one called Issac.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well this just further supports my opinion that he is a very ethical and intellectually honest sort of guy.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Thank you springer, i have to admit even though im not a fan of LMH, this thread did upset me quite a bit, its good it has been trashed, its hard to grasp that something as simple as that can go a long way to hurting someone who has done a lot for Ufology.

I applaud the decision to remove it and affirm my faith in what ATS is about

Ignorance denied

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Thank you, Springer for going to the Source here. And I agree that weather or not anyone here likes/dislikes Linda Moulton Howe, or Ian Punnett, it is in everyone's best interests to keep the emotions and name calling out of it and just stick to the facts.

..... Infraredman, I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

top topics

join