It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts: We're 10 Years Away from Lowering Gas Prices

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Experts: We're 10 Years Away from Lowering Gas Prices

www.dallasnews.com

WASHINGTON – Record gas prices are putting pressure on presidential candidates to offer quick relief for consumers, even though many economists say the government can't swiftly bring prices back to earth.
The candidates who earlier preached ways to kick America's oil habit are now focused on ideas that cater to the country's incurable driving habit. John McCain wants to suspend the federal gas tax this summer, an idea that would take billions from the treasury meant for highway construction and mass transit.
Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barack Obama favor investigations into allegations of price fixing and promise to raise taxes on oil companies, and all three candidates want to stop adding oil to the country's petroleum reserve.
Energy experts largely dismiss these ideas, saying the country is perhaps a decade away from innovations, in alternative fuels and automobile efficiency, that would cut the demand for oil and put downward pressure on the price.
Average prices in Texas have risen more than 42 cents since January. In Dallas, they hit a record $3.50 a gallon Friday, AAA Texas said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Will Gas Prices Go Down Again
What can we do about high gas prices???

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Apparently, those "experts" must be familiar with those infamous oil-tycoons, along with the agenda of the richest Nazi/Zionist & high-degree freemasons. Most of them are welcomed members of secret-societies, which are financially-supported by the architects of the New World Order: Money-masters/bankers: Bauer-Rothchilds', Rockefellers & their associates.

They've raised gas prices, devalued their dollar, and managed to raise the price of food because they want to get rid of the middle-class citizens, and have them starve to death.

Their doing all of that because they hate us, of course. They want the world, and if you don't like them, they'll definitely try to find a way to remove you from your home, and lock you up in either a coffin or 1 of the many prisons that they've had built, since WWII.

They own the U.S. Monetary-System, Federal government, and all of the big gas companies & reserves.

John D. Rockefeller - A Short Biography

Snippet taken from the description of that video:

[...] Standard Oil was convicted in Federal Court of monopolistic practices and broken up in 1911.

The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America

Google Video Link

www.youtube.com...

Did you know those same Nazis/Zionists are trying to stop people from driving great electric-cars, rather than the gas-guzzlers ("old-school cars") we're doomed to drive on their roads, for the next 10 years?

who Killed the Electric Car 9/9 - Big Oil Impedes progress

www.dallasnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-4-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged as usual Chad.

I just posted a thread here (mods moved it for some reason) stating that analysts were predicting TEN DOLLAR PER GALLON GAS on the horizon.

This greed has no ceiling, and the idiotic fed is flaming this fire furiously.

We are truly screwed.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
An impending war with Iran will send oil prices throught the roof and it wont be so much as how much is a gallon of gas but can you actually buy any.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
all they have to do is make all bus and train journeys free ..

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Thank again for your help. I appreciate you, along with the stories you & other patriots bring to this online-community & others like it. That article about the "Ten Dollar Per Gallon Gas" is very important. I hope it will be reposted, as soon as possible. Would you please keep all of us updated about that topic?

Thanks again for sharing your time, effort, and the truth.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
won't the world end in 4 years?

anyway, if you guyes what to get back at them just upgrade your car to vegi-fuel. just go the BK or McDonals and ask for their used vegi-oil and you are set to go.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

I understand what you mean. Do you seriously believe they would even consider helping people, like us? They want us to lie down like a carpet, and prepare to be shot to death by their minions, who are taught to believe we're all terrorists, and we deserve to suffer & die now:

Bohemian British Police Kill Civilian in Terror Raid

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dixi2344

At least you aren't freaking out like me. You have a great alternative-solution to the gas-problem, and you seem to be aware of the different ways we can defeat the oil tycoons, and their Nazi/Zionist groups. Thanks for sharing wisdom, rather than being a fearmonger, like me & Alexander E. Jones:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Fuel prices won't go down. The Oil Companies have our government by the short hairs. Congress said they'd take away $18B in tax breaks for big oil if the prices don't go down. Big oil said they'd hike the prices way up if they did that.

That's what happens when companies are allowed to create monopolies, eliminate competition, and own the government.

If everyone that drove put $5 into forming a PAC we'd have BILLIONS of dollars to lobby congress with. They'd have to listen to us. If that's what it takes, I say start a "Constitution Political Action Group." Fight against the Fed, the IRS, and the Corporations that run the government.

Oh wait, that's why they are passing HR1955.

Gas prices are going up and will not come back down again.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kelbtalfenek

Its not the oil companies that have the government by the hairs it is the federal reserve owners and world bank owners who have the oil companies and all of us by the hair....

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit & post by kelbtalfenek

I understand both of you. It seems we're under attack by many globalists & their shills, constantly. I don't know if they are trying to enslave or kill all of us by 2012, but I do know we'll be safe as long as we defend ourselves & our communities.

They can keep raising oil-prices & try to control international transportation, but they can't control our most valuable vehicles: our minds, which carry thoughts of wisdom & revolution.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

The tyrants, who rule over us know that we're not going to stand for this for another 10 years. They are trying their best to get rid of all the "bottom feeders" in this society by raising the price of all of our natural-resources (beside water).

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousHippo

They are trying their best to get rid of all the "bottom feeders" in this society by raising the price of all of our natural-resources (beside water).

Get ready-that's coming next. If I had to surmise what all these chemtrail spewing operations are for, it's to create drought-type circumstances in many regions by drying up rainfall though weather manipulation. Now TPTB are toying around with regulating water...So here will come rationing and giant spikes in prices just for that necessity of life.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
In ten years time, oil won't be required and thus... won't be worth anything anyways.

By that time something new will have taken its place and we will be paying top dollar for that mystery item, unless its something like 'AIR', but then again... that has a price tag too.

Doesn't matter what it is, if its in demand and a bonus of being enviromentally friendly... we will pay.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Grailkeeper]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Even if the oil companies ever wanted to drop the price of fuel the governments wouldn't let them any more as the higher the oil and fuel prices are the more tax the government can cream off. All the motorist is now is a cash cow for the government, what I'm wondering is though is just how are they going to make up the shortfall in tax once the oil runs out?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by solidshot
Even if the oil companies ever wanted to drop the price of fuel the governments wouldn't let them any more as the higher the oil and fuel prices are the more tax the government can cream off. All the motorist is now is a cash cow for the government, what I'm wondering is though is just how are they going to make up the shortfall in tax once the oil runs out?

They're trying to get control of our minds & bodies (along with our private-banks, food-storages, homes, & vehicles). Even though they don't need more money from us, they influence us to pay them in many ways (not just at their gas-stations):

1. Pay their Insurance Companies
2. Pay their Income-Taxes
3. Pay their Internet-Providers, such as AOL, "Sudden Link", "Pioneer" (located in Oklahoma, and/or many more territories)
4. Pay their military/grave-diggers (CIA, FBI, ATF, and so on...)

The world government/world-bankers want everything you have (including everything you're trying to earn).

new topics

top topics

join