It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Scary Experience with Ghosts and the Unknown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The paranormal attaches to me. When i was younger i had experiences with the unknown. Like really creepy stuff. My father is in the government and when they travel they get great special discounts. so we went to Africa. While i was sleeping i was awoken by someone grabbing my shoulder. i woke up a little scared and thought it was just a dream so i go back to sleep. i must have been like 9 years old. anyways the next night i was awoken by something grabbing my throat. my parents were in the same room. i turned on the lights and nobody was there. i searched the hotel room and found nothing. but i was so scared that i spent the rest of the night in the lighted bathroom. that was the only time that has happened to me then.... ill come back to that..

i also lived on a us military base in germany and we got to live in the houses instead of the apartments since my father at the time was an COL. There were some rumors stating that the base was built on top on a concentration camp. i dont know if that is true. anyways that house that i lived in was haunted. at night i would hear someone with heavy boots walked upstairs and everytime i put my banged the floor with my foot, the noise stopped. I saw a figure walk into another room, everytime i was in the basement i felt like there was someone down there. and when i would go into some other houses basements i would feel fine. i hated to be alone in the house. i filmed myself sleeping one night and what i saw scared the living hell out of me. on the tape, you can see me sleeping and then all of sudden something walks in front of the camera and whispers wake up. then i wake up.

now back to getting touched at night by unknown things. it never happened again until a few years ago. maybe like 3 years ago. i was sent to a boarding school (not fun) and one night i was awoken by some force sitting on my back. i couldn't move but i could speak. i yelled get the f**k off and as soon as i yelled it got off. I had the whole room to myself. i turn on the light and check the room no is there. i check the hallway and the bathroom, guess what no one was there. since then it hasn't happened to me again. knock on wood. the school was built in the 40s. one of the wars was fought on the campus. i forget which one though.

then one day i put a recorder next to the radio and changed the station to some white noise. and i asked some questions like is there anyone here and if so what is your name. when i played the tape and got a fews saying hi and there name was Eric and Christopher.

Because of all the paranormal, i do believe in ghosts, spirits, and aliens.
Two weeks ago i went to Cali and visited the Winchester mystery house. i walked into the Mrs. Winchester's bedroom and i got really bad feeling that someone is watching me and that im not supposed to be here. i started to feel a little sick and dizzy.

Has anyone else had to deal with so much paranormal??

[edit on 27-4-2008 by anti us gov]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I also deal with alot of deja vu. i still do have the video tape of the thing walking in front of the camera.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
this is off topic but when i was living in germany i had a bunch of declassified reports about area 51. i know i put them in a box and taped it up my self. and i unpacked the box. when we moved to pa and our stuff came i opened the box to find the documents missing.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

Can you upload the video to youtube or something?

Sounds cool.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by trilateral

yea i can. its somewhere in my house. i have to get to get new a cord as well to upload the video to the camera. unless there is another way.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by trilateral

ill be adding the video tonight or tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

Very interesting ... looking forward to seeing the video.

Sorry mods for the one liner.

Woody

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I cant find the video. I looked though some last night and i cant find it but im not going to give up on looking for it.

top topics

join