It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captive woman 'had 7 children by father'!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Police have found a woman missing since 1984, who told authorities that her father had kept her in a cellar for almost 24 years and that she had given birth to seven children after being repeatedly raped by him.

The 73-year-old father was taken into custody, Franz Polzer, head of the Lower Austrian Bureau of Criminal Affairs, told reporters Sunday.

Authorities found the woman Saturday evening in the town of Amstetten following a tip, Lower Austria police said in a statement.

The 42-year-old woman told police that her father began sexually abusing her when she was 11 and locked her in a room in the cellar on August 28, 1984.

www.cnn.com...

At age 73 he most likely wont be serving a long prison sentence. If these allegations are true then I say put him down like a rabid dog.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
You would think during the 24 years the daughter would of concoted a plan to escape or even kill the father. I find this story very bizarre.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
the most disgusting news of the century, headline of every newspaper around the world, hotly debated in most non-american forum.

anyway.. that animal will serve 15years of jail when convicted, WTF you know.. something is very wrong with the Austrian law..

[edit on 30-4-2008 by betaiso]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by betaiso
the most disgusting news of the century, headline of every newspaper around the world, hotly debated in most non-american forum.

anyway.. that animal will serve 15years of jail when convicted, WTF you know.. something is very wrong with the Austrian law..

[edit on 30-4-2008 by betaiso]

compare to the genocide of Iraqi, Vietnamese, Serbian,korean...etc

this case don't even get a clue.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This case is truely bizzare, and the set up he had to concel them in the basebent is insane.

They were down there for 24 Years.

The most they are going to punnish him is for 15 years, less then he commited the crime.

Its insane.

That legal system is compltly corrupt.

If it is not evident that this man should be IMEDIATLY killed, then i don't know what is wroung with you. How can you have an argument against capital punishment after something like this. Not having Capital punsihment is what makes things like this happen.

This might be the worst story i have ever read ever...

[edit on 5/1/2008 by TKainZero]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master_Wii
You would think during the 24 years the daughter would of concoted a plan to escape or even kill the father. I find this story very bizarre.

According to this story the guy told them he would gas them if they tried anything.

news.yahoo.com...

TKainZero, I have to agree with you. I'm not much for killing people but this guy needs some serious punishment. A long drawn out affair that causes him lots of pain would be good by me. Even at his age fifteen years is paltry.

Seems like the Austrians got some problems that need quite a bit of fixing.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This guy is the Case for Capital Punishment.

It realy hurts...

Acording to law, this guy cannot even serve the lenght of time that he imprisoned his own daughter...

I don't know whatshould happen here... mabye you can send this guy to Texas... they will take care of him....

new topics

top topics

join