It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something kinda interesting was just on CNN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It's 1:40 pm Eastern right now as I post this.

CNN Politics show just said something like "Life on Mars? Why the Presidential Candidates will not talk about it..."

Just tune in and see for yourself.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Ah, has to do with China. Should have guessed that!

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Maybe that William Shatner has something. His is, after all, the world's most accomplished method actor.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It was about how China is about to whoop our arses in the space race if we don't get our act together soon. It mentioned the Presidential candidates views of space exploration and funding. It mentioned how none of them have really talked about it enough.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Perhaps CNN should grow some b*lls and air this youtube clip of John McCain talking briefly about UFOs and the 1997 Phoenix Lights. That would be nice and it might get the candidates talking about Space Exploration and UFO Disclosure more! (*cough cough*)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Not To Worry, I appreciate the heads up to a potential good story, So K...

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Perhaps CNN should grow some b*lls and air this youtube clip of John McCain talking briefly about UFOs and the 1997 Phoenix Lights. That would be nice and it might get the candidates talking about Space Exploration and UFO Disclosure more! (*cough cough*)

www.youtube.com...

Wow, that was interesting. I found it quite disheartening, though, that as soon as John McCain says "It is something that is of great interest to me", we hear a bunch of uninformed, sheeple people in the background laughing at him.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
But the fact that McCain didn't let the laughter bother him and kept right on talking impressed me.

new topics

top topics

join