It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My very real, scary experience with doll/toys. Anyone had any?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Mom wont let us touch it. It has bothered me from time to time. I half expect to either find it gone or see scratch marks where it was trying to get out. Last time I even saw the trunk it was buried behind a mountain of stuff.

My mom is super sensitive to super natural stuff. She is afraid of opening a door she can not close. If I ever to go in to visit and talk her into it I will u2u you though.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

sorry to tell you this but stuff animals arent any less alive.when i was little i loved stuffed animals for years i had so many of them sometimes i wished they were real but took that back. one morning i woke up to my brother's stuffed dog and it was staring/observing me,moving,and even smiling and for some reason i had a feeling its been doing it for awhile.sadly after that i never saw toys the same way again.and heres the worst part til this day its still here in my room because im too much of a coward to get rid of it but maybe someday.but dont worry it hasnt done anything bad or anything else for that matter so dont worry about it.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
To the op you do no there is such a thing as a mourning doll, a doll that is placed at the side of the deceased in a house before they are buried, my friends have one its very old dressed in black and lace it is quite freaky to luck at

are you sure you have not got one of these dolls? if it is a mourning doll think how many dead body's this thing could of watched over. i shall try to get a picture of my friends doll, it was given to them by gypsies and is very old Victorian i think.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I Just Randomly Came Across This Thread And I Had To Post .

When I Was 12 Years Old , My Mom , Brother And Me were walking back from the corner store and just as we got to our driveway i noticed something sitting on the top of our steps leaning against the door. When I Got Closer I Noticed It Was A Troll Doll , Kind Of Like Those Little Trolls With The Crazy Hair And Jewel Belly Buttons Except It Was Way Bigger And Had A Soft Body And Hard Head, It Was Wearing A Lime Green Shirt and Purple Shorts with bright pink hair. My Grandmother said she was stopping by that night to bring me something for my birthday so i assumed she just left the doll there since i wasnt home.
I called her when we got inside to thank her except she had no idea what i was even talking about .
Anyways we had no idea who left it there but my mom let me keep that thing and i slept with it everynight.

About a week after i had the troll i started noticing strange things, i would always wake up with it leaning against my pillow staring at me , always in the same position, i eventually got so scared of it i would hide it in my closet , and one morning i woke up and that troll was sitting on my dresser just looking at me ! , this happened a couple times , i still have no idea how it got there and no family members have ever admitted to anything so who knows . I started hiding it in my moms bedroom down the hall because i was to terrified it would "get out" of my closet again . I used to find the troll everywhere i looked , in the middle of the hallways , sitting on the inside staircase , on my patio , and one time sitting on the floor next to the bed in my spare room , that troll made me feel sick , i couldnt sleep when it was in the house i was so scared it would be in my bed when i woke up. this all happened within a span of 3 months. one day i finally had enough Of That Thing So I fed that evil little troll to my dog and the only thing my dog buddy never ate was the little green shirt that troll was wearing .

I havent come across any creepy trolls on my doorsteps since then thank god

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
When I was 12, my dad and two brothers were moving into a new house. I carried in a plastic milk carton box thingy into my room and in the closet. In the box was a doll. I set it down and went to get more of my things. When I came back, that doll was now sitting OUTSIDE and next to the box. She wasn't even in a sitting position when in the box. Her legs were straight. Freaked me out a bit, but not enough.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Interesting thread here. lol I love reading folks experiences. Had to jump in and share mine,.

I had a doll to talk to me several times on two different occasions. Son at least got to witness this so I know I'm not crazy lol. It said , "Hey, how about a nice Hawaiian Punch"? He's the Hawaiian Punch doll .lol
This doll had to have it's hand squeezed to make it talk and there was NO one around it: It did this all by itself , even on non humid day. I smothered the doll in plasic lol I'm a smoker so two reasons he was smothered... anyhow, he hasn't talked since! It was a freaky experience for the first time, I thought my son was in the room messing with me. I screamed when I realized it wasn't him and came into the room where the doll was. LMBO Wild experience for sure .

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This is possibly the creepiest story I've encountered during my brief time here at ATS... It's fascinating and impressive and I've surprised your parents didn't think more of what was happening ...earlier in the process.

But then again they may have but didn't want to appear scared near you.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I had a odd experience with a stuffed animal. when i was younger i had a stuffed dog. id keep it with me where ever i went. but one night. i fell asleep with out it. i had a nightmare when i was asleep of a hellish looking dog. coming to get me to drag me back to hell. when i woke up crying form the nightmare, there the stuffed dog stood right beside my bed. but it was facing me. this happened for 3 nights. after those nights i started sleeping with it again but as i got older i stopped sleeping with it. and i had the same odd dream were it would drag me back to hell with it. and no matter how hard i tried to put it up or lock it up some were. there it would stand right beside my bed. the nightmares stopped after i set fire to it a year ago. but every now and then. id hear whimpers.when nothings around. and id also hear howls when there is no dogs or creatures around.. i know it sounds crazy. but i could still be haunted by the very thing i cared for a long time ago...
edit on 23-7-2012 by RedXFear because: Making some corrections

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
dolls are magical items, they are creepy!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This thread is weird and fascinating, thanks op, i was reading it the other day as well. Then i went down the shops and an old lady ( charity worker ) was selling raffel tickets, for, you geussed it a large doll ,about the height of a three year old. Lol , i imediately thought of this thread. I cant really think of any scarey personal stories about dolls,toys. Wonder why kids cut the dolls hair off and remove their arms ect,ect.Maybe they know something we dont.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Amazing experience OP. And so many other amazing experiences that have happened to others. Pretty creepy stuff. :/

I'm reminded of a plush little platypus toy I was given by my younger sister. This was a few years ago now, maybe back around 2009 or so, my sister had bought it from a souvenir shop when she was away. It was only about the same length as my hand from the tip of its bill to the end of the tail.

I used to keep it in a little 3-feet high bookshelf that I'd had next to my bed.

One night I woke up but not fully, I was probably half asleep but, I swear I saw it move! What it looked like was that it was slowly moving forward, almost gliding in a way. Just sort of a very smooth, but slow movement in a forward direction. It really feels like this was something that I had actually seen it in real life and not as a part of a sleep paralysis episode or whatever because I was able to move. It was dark but there was enough light that I could see the shape of the toy and see it moving. My bed had the left side up against a wall while the bookshelf with the toy were to my right while not far from that was the bedroom door.

It was a very odd, surreal thing to experience. The only unfortunate thing is that I was half asleep because after having seen that I went back to sleep not long after. I mean it did spook me out but I was so tired and sort of too determined to get my sleep that I didn't much care to be honest lol. Usually what I do when I'm trying to sleep but I feel uneasy or feel negative energy(/beings?) I just tell myself that I'm going to ignore it and just do what I want to do which is get the sleep that I want and pretty much just saying that I'm not going to let anything get in the way of that or so help me god.

But yeah anyway, that's my main experience with creepy toys. Other than when we were kids, my sister and I used to talk about toys moving when we were asleep. From what I remember we used to sort of think that our Barbie dolls would move around and do things while we were sleeping. I remember one time in primary school I had one of my friends over and we'd decided that we would leave a few Connector Pens (cool textas/markers that had lids that connected to each other) connected together in a ring standing up to see if they would get moved by toys moving around at night. Not sure why we thought it would be a good way to gather proof but in the morning the textas were knocked over which we thought was pretty exciting. I'm pretty sure though that it was probably due to one of my parents moving them when we asleep though. Nonetheless it was still fun and gave us something to occupy our minds I guess lol.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Whenever I was a little girl, I had a doll that I don't remember, but that my mom said was just plain ugly. I saw it at a store and cried for it. My parents went ahead and bought it since it was inexpensive. I carried it around everywhere and very shortly, I became deathly ill.

The dr. couldn't figure out what was wrong with me, but my dad, who had lost a son at 6 months old whenever he was married previously, was very superstitious. he believed the doll was making me sick. He put me to bed at night with a cross on my chest. One day on the way home from the dr, as we were driving across a bridge, Dad threw the doll out the window into the river. I began to improve within the following days.

Years later, as my dad was dying from cancer, we discovered that he had messed around with witchcraft whenever he was younger. He instructed my brothers to go to a place in his garage and remove a box containing witchcraft books. He gave them strict orders to burn them immediately. My brother told me that those books burned "funny" was his word to describe it. They wouldn't burn in a very hot fire even when doused with gas. He said he tried everything he could think of to burn them, but they finally burned when he opened the covers and then they burned one page at a time until totally consumed. he reported back to Dad whenever the job was finished and Dad was very relieved. He had found God at the end of his life and i think his past was haunting him. I'm not sure if he dabbled in witchcraft before his son died and blamed it for his loss or if he got involved after looking for any possible way to bring his child back. We will never know. I know his son's death affected his care for me whenever I was sick .

As far as my illness was concerned, the dr then could never put a diagnosis on it. However, I carry a scar on my face that looks just like a smallpox vaccination scar that I've had since then. A dr. I had recently was intrigued by it and did some research of his own. He determined that I was infected by the pus from someone's vaccination that had entered my body trough a small cut or scrape. I was pseudo-vaccinated by this. I sometime wonder if it was possible that my doll had been the vector. I guess stranger things have happened.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
thats wierd. i had a doll exactly like that. it was 4 ft tall, had blond curly hair, but it was tied back, and had a old dress on. the thumb was brocken off when i got it. i would keep it out in my room when i first got the thing. but after awhile, i put in an old wooden toy cubard all day and night because i would hear her whispering at night. and because i would footsteps at night. i tried selling her because of this but no one would by her because of her broken thumb. i just gave her to goodwill instead. ever sense i gave her away. the creepy things stoped

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join