It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more of phx lights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This pictures are of the recent lights that people saw in phx this pictures were taken by a friend...one of this pics show sum weird spots,many ppl mights say they are spots of dirt on the camera bt if it was dirt they would be in every picture, it could be the effect of the camera it can be any thing,,,i just want you guys to tear this pics to shreds and find every little detail

[edit on 26-4-2008 by PHXWATCHER]

[Mod Edit]
Removed broken image link

[edit on 26/4/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You need to fix the links

The pics that i can see are quite good. I agree with the balloon flares theory though so...

[edit on 26-4-2008 by fooffstarr]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
how do i fix the links

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
PHXWATCHER,
Have you seen this link about the guy who admits perpatrating this hoax?
It seems some folks just keep right on going on a story and won't look at all the evedince. He convinced me though. I just wanted your opinion on his evidence.
Vance

Oh, the link of course:
Man admits to hoax

edit for spelling.

[edit on 4-26-2008 by vance]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
ok im going to ask questions and mayb you can answer them or anybody ...if i was that wouldnt you been able to see some kind of reflection of the ballon, since the flare is so bright,and many ppl from tucson saw them as well and tucson is 108 miles away from phx,,,,ok and if it was full of helium wouldnt the ballon keep on going up if you check the video they stay in place for about 15min and they all stayed together..and what happend to the guy if this is true??this could of harmed some one burned a house or somethig...lol it could happen

top topics

join