It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence briefing on Syrian nuclear facility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
video1.washingtontimes.com...

The IAEA is overstepping its bounds. They do not dictate how a country defends itself. Sorry IAEA that we couldn't allow you to waste time on Syria WMD program. Next! Iran

[edit on 25-4-2008 by Master_Wii]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hopefully even with the friction created by this incident back in September Israel and Syria can work toward a peaceful solution. The recent talks over giving the Golan region back to Syria is certainly a step towards diplomacy in the region. I suspect Israel and Syria may come to an agreement, such as:

Israel gives Golan back to Syria, and Syria cuts its ties to Hamas, Hezbollah, and (if Israel gets lucky) Iran.

A major problem in the past and currently for Israel is of course the Syrian government's support for terrorist organizations to use the Syrian border as a platform for which to attack Israel. Without the threat of terrorists attacking from across the Syrian border Israel may only have to worry about an attack from Iran.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I'm very upset that Israel wiped out a few Syrian and North Korean nuclear technicians.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Well if they had not destroyed the facility, odds are the Syrian government would have started production of nuclear material to be used against Israel in the future, so all in all, I think Israel helped to preserve peace with this action, rather than cause conflict.

new topics

top topics

join