It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Taken of Mysterious Aurora or TR3B??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Just an FYI for everyone. There seems to have been a third picture that was "found" on the witnesses' camera. This picture shows the object as it has apparently turned away from the witness and you can see two fins on top of the craft. It does look alot like the mugi evo. However, I think the photo experts should take a last look at this one.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Update April 25, 2008: The third photo of the triangle recovered by the witness certainly reveals very useful information because one can see the top and rear of the object. The photo reveals more detail about the shape and structure of the object. The object is moving away from the witness towards the east. According to the camera clock the third photo was taken 1 minute and 27 seconds after the second phot. The second photo was taken 55 seconds after the first photo. Therefore two minutes and 22 seconds elapsed in the three photo session. More study will be conducted regarding the possible identification of this object. Anyone with information about this aircraft is urged to file a report.

Update April 26, 2008: We have received comments that the triangular object is a Mugi Evo, a radio control plane made from Correx. This is a possibility, but not known.

www.ufosnw.com...

See Mugi Evo in action

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
What a load of complete and utter bull. I wish I had the patience to shred this one, but its not even worth my time. I feel bad for those that are so eager to believe this nonsense that they overlook common sense, reason and logic to come to a conclusion that fits what they want to believe.

I hope this community can come to grips with foolish threads like this one and return to serious discussion related to the UFO phenomenon.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Comparing third photo to remote plane, the remote plane's upright rear fins angle outwards whereas the object in the 3rd photo has upright fins that angle inwards. still sort of reminds of a remote control plane but maybe not the one descibed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join