It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please God Help Me! I'm Cursed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Alright, heres a recollection of all my weird events i swear to god this is all true.

Alright, I've been living in a house that has been owned by 4 people before me. They have bought and sold the house every two years which is pretty short... Ok im cutting to the chase. Since then, there has been really weird things happening.

When i go to sleep i think something is staring at me, i know it sounds childish but its really serious. like something right in front of me is staring its horrible. Another thing that bothered me is after i watched the movie The Grudge and the Ring. The woman and girls all somehow relate to me.. the images.. I swear this is true. One time when i came out of the bathroom i went and looked left into the hall. There SHE was. The grudge girl. then i was like closed my eyes and looked again and she was gone. I was home alone by myself. Can anyone explain this.

Also, when i was going to sleep in my room, i heard voices outside saying, Help! Mommy! Help! it sounded like little children saying help. i don't know why people outside were saying help considering the fact that it was 12:00 at night and my street is a dead end street.. I looked outside and saw noone was there although the voices just kept coming like it was right on the street.

Another occurrence is when i went to sleep and i woke up but i could not move. I would stare straight up and feel like someone is grapping my leg! It was SO REAL! I cannot explain the hand felt like it was real. I know what dream paralysis is but this is too much. the bed started shaking and then i fell asleep somehow. I'm glad i fell asleep.

Also,.. somehow i would get enough sleep and would still feel tired.

AND OMG THIS IS THE WEIRDEST THING THAT HAPPENED. ONE YEAR AFTER WE BOUGHT THE HOUSE, A CAT WAS IN THE ATTIC SCRATCHING THE ROOF TO OUR FLOOR. HOW DID THE CAT GET THERE? ALL OUR ROOF HAS NO HOLES AND THERE IS NO WAY TO GET INTO THE ATTIC UNLESS BY ONE WAY IN WHICH YOU HAVE TO USE THIS CREEPY BUILT-IN LADDER. WE FINALLY OPENED UP THE ATTIC AFTER ONE WEEK. THE CAT DIDN'T START SCRATCHING UNTIL 1 YEAR AFTER WE BOUGHT THE HOUSE. WE WENT UP AND FOUND THAT THE CAT WAS DEAD? IT WAS GRAY. AND THERE WAS A LOST OF DUST UP THERE.

PLEASE PEOPLE HELP ME does anybody else think this is weird?..
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by Dulcimer]

[edit on 25-4-2008 by Nirvana mania]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I'm going to sleep if anyone can post anything that they can think helps ill be glad. any kind of comment is good. any help would be appreciated.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Burn the house down, all possesions included. Move very far away and forget about it.

But seriously, that sucks for you. Really, what I'd do is I would get out of there. It's possible you have either a demonic presence or a hostile entity of some sort. Get yourself to a hotel, get a priest to exorcise that house.

That's the best I can tell you, I've never had this type of experience myself, but if I had, I'd most likely be dead because I'm stubborn and I think I'm godly....look what the Marine Corps has done to me...

join