It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Record High 63 Percent Say U.S. Made a Mistake in Sending Troops To Iraq: Gallup Poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Record High 63 Percent Say U.S. Made a Mistake in Sending Troops To Iraq: Gallup Poll

thinkprogress.org

A new USA Today/Gallup poll found that 63 percent of Americans say “the United States made a mistake in sending troops to Iraq, a new high mark by one percentage point.” Gallup notes that “majority opposition to the Iraq war is basically cemented.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-4-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well, it appears, ever so slowly, that the sheeple population is starting to wake up from their hoodwinked slumber...

I can just hear the Decider and Darth Insaney on the news of this though..."So?"

Nice that this war now eclipses Nam in terms of opposition, and yet our idiotic leaders continue to flip the troops and us all the bird daily...

Gallup adds, “The new high in Iraq war opposition is also notable because it is the highest ‘mistake’ percentage Gallup has ever measured for an active war involving the United States — surpassing by two points the 61% who said the Vietnam War was a mistake in May 1971.”

thinkprogress.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Only 63%? Have the other 1/3 been smoking too much crack? I guess meth would be more accurate in most of this country, but that's another story...

I wonder if Karl Rove has relinquished control of Dubya's brain?

join