It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Private Citizen issues Parking Ticket to Cop

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

lol Jimmy Justice kicks ass...

I noticed he only catches minorities especially black women though haha..

love the video where a retired police women yells at a cop lady for letting Jimmy tape her .. which she claims cops can't be recorded because of "the terrorism"....

Good stuff.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I don't know where YOU live, but around HERE it is illegal to ride your bike ANYWHERE else but on the sidewalk lol..

It's why we put them in.

Illegal to ride a bike on the side walk..

Well believe it not - that's the way it is in some places. Some cities have made laws to make them illegal on sidewalks because it's considered dangerous to pedestrians (they don't consider cars as dangerous to bikes apparently) and many don't like bicyclists or skate boarders. Some trails were you can walk, run or ride a horse its illegal to mountain bike even.

You have to be careful of what jurisdiction you're in because the laws vary. For example in our state (WA) helmets are required, but not in the last city I lived in, so if your riding and your ride takes you out of the City Limits you can be fined if your not wearing a helmet.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
try this one next time you see a patrol car parked up with the coppers sat on their asses doing nowt...damn good fun when you're drunk!

Me: *tap* *tap* on window

(window rolls down)

Me: excuse me constable, is this your vehicle? (imitating a police officer swagger and demeanor)

Constable: I beg your pardon?

Me: Can I see your driver's licence please sir?

Constable: looks puzzled at his collegue in the passenger seat

Me: You seem to have parked your vehicle onto the pavement causing an obstruction to myself and other pedestrians in direct contravention to the Highway Code, can I see your licence and insurance details please?

Constable: shakes head and drives off

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Illegal to ride a bike on the side walk..

There shall be no prohibition against any person riding a bicycle upon a
sidewalk within the District, so long as the rider does not create a hazard;
Provided, that no person shall ride a bicycle upon a sidewalk within the Centra1
Business District* except on those sidewalks expressly designated by Order of
the Mayor, nor shall any person ride e bicycle upon a sidewalk in any area
outside of the Central Business District if it is expressly prohibited by Order of
the Mayor and appropriate signs to such effect are posted.

ddot.dc.gov...
I guess I was wrong in that all sidewalk riding is illegal.

The funny thing is though that the "central business district" is the place where it becomes treacherous to ride on the road. Hell, we have whistle toting cops everyday to conduct traffic for the motorists (because no one can drive here).

[edit on 4/25/2008 by Griff]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join