It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama being used to steal the election?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I was thinking- Obama seems like a decent guy- as good as anyone else in politics anyway- and I really don't have a problem with the idea of him being president. Whatever he might think about me, I'm not actually that bitter- certainly not bitter enough that I have a neurotic need to have a president who looks just like me.

But does it make any sense?

How is this guy keeping up with Hillary Clinton while relying on the least reliable demographics in our country? Are the kids really registering, and even if they are, what kind of kid understands the importance of primaries?

What if the same machinery that shepherded Bush through the 2000 election is being used to prop up Obama- not to win, or even to be a nominee- just to make the Democrats destroy each other and spend their warchests before they go on to face McCain?

Why would they have to? Because you can't steal a landslide away from the democrats. You can get away with rigging a couple precincts in Florida or Ohio maybe, but the more widespread, the more chance of getting caught. They have to keep it close if they want to try stealing it.

And let's not forget the way Florida intentionally stripped itself of its say in the process. Could that have been designed to keep Obama in the election a bit longer?

join