It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reasonable Doubt: Children living near nuclear facilities face an increased risk of cancer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Reasonable Doubt: Children living near nuclear facilities face an increased risk of cancer.

www.globalresearch.ca

AMONG the many environmental concerns surrounding nuclear power plants, there is one that provokes public anxiety like no other: the fear that children living near nuclear facilities face an increased risk of cancer. Though a link has long been suspected, it has never been proven. Now that seems likely to change.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I live here in Australia where we have no nuclear power plants, except for one which is the Lucas Heights reactor that is very small and basically producers a lot of our medical substances. My question to ATS, especially those in countries who have nuclear power plants is what are your thoughts on articles like this one?

I for one would like cleaner sources of energy however in Australia the previous prime minister was touting various thoughts that nucear power was the key to global warming. If as the article states nuclear power is causing the problems described then I would rather a warm globe then for me or my children or my childrens children and so on for generations to end up with various forms of cancer and birth defects.

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join