It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theorists or Just Plain Informed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
WHAT DO YOU THINK? ARE WE ALL JUST A BUNCH OF CONSPIRACY THEORISTS OR SOME OF THE MOST INFORMED PEOPLE ON EARTH?

Replaced 'All Caps' in title

Please read The Use of ALL CAPs All Members

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24/4/08 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
i think your caps lock key is stuck

With the NWO,well,it's happening isn't it. new laws stripping away our freedom come in all the time. And we allready live in a NWO,we're controlled with money. Without money,you're nothing.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Sorry, i'll fix that from now on.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I will tell you the truth, although most here will not accept it or believe it.

Misled by false propaganda and confused.

That is the truth.

A small group of propagandists, mixing truth with drivel and using the internet as a propaganda platform, tries to sell their so called "NWO" and "illuminati" conspiracy theory to naive and gullible folks.

That is the truth.

That is the cold hard simple truth.

Idiotic theories and cheap propaganda, that is the way you have been influenced and misled.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well i guess if that's what you believe then you're in the wrong place. i guess i would rather sit here and listen to all the "propaganda" than listen to cnn or fox news. And i do believe you're wrong, the truth is there's probably more facts on these forums being discussed in an hour than on mainstream media within a month.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Tonight as I read through the latest prossession of new and old member going at this and that old subject, again, from this and that direction..again, I have a sudden and renewwed appreciation for bullets. Bullets provide a question to be answered once and there is no subversion of the amswer. The Language Of Bullets just a thought

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I rarely drink but tonight I went out to drink with a lifelong friend riding; he has to have his Coors Lite, so I had my bota bag of rum and coke..and so, this is an untethered/unrestrained post. He's 63 and I am 53; we are both Viet Nam Vets and other campaigns; he an ex AF officer..a navagotor on B-52s an me an ex Marine officer...yeah you pissants... Intelligence . I have been drinking, so that is one of my excuses for spitting it out..maybe. He's very pro humanity,me..I am sure most are aphids on this rose. We are both aware we are responsible for the death of some, maybe more...we both have regrets..me, less than him. Don;t give me any #%$%^ about my typos, I never spell check and my sec isn't here.

Anyway, Mike says life is good, people are good, our pres is good but a dumb ass and America is the greatest country in the history of man. He sits on the other side of it all on most topics, yet we are best friends. He doesn't believe in aliens or a NWO conspiracy... a secrtet gov. or that the IRS and Fed Reserve are criminal organizations...he's a normal red b;ooded American...not the brightest book on the shelf but normal...the backbone of America. But guess what, he too believes a civil war is coming. I asked him how we would know the good guys from the bad...the conversation ended.

I am torn because I have children amongst you. It is easy to veer off where chilren are concerned. Maybe we really do have reptile blood, as I see the only answer to all this crap being war...to let bullets and blood dothe talking, I have tried talking here and elsewhere..allowed dweebs and gutter rats to engage me...ir was always funny to me...such mental tough guys.. I wonder

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ickey

Are you saying there are no real conspiracy theories?

MK-Ultra, Iran Contra and the Enron fiasco are all conspiracy theories that eventually turned out to be conspiracy facts. (here's 10 more)

The problem, as illustrated by the Mel Gibson character in Conspiracy Theory, is that it's sometimes difficult to know which ones are the keepers.

2DieIsGain, I wouldn't say we are "more informed", like the mainstream, the alternative media has also become riddled with garbage.

[edit on 25/4/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

And i do believe you're wrong, the truth is there's probably more facts on these forums being discussed in an hour than on mainstream media within a month.

I am correct, I am not wrong.

And this isn't some sort of arrogance or boastfulness.

The arrival of the internet as a propaganda medium in 1993 completely disrupted the nature of public opinion as anyone now has power to spread propaganda with minimum cost and capital.

The first effects of this disruption was the increased diversity of opinions and information that was not possible in the traditional mainstream propaganda mediums of radio, TV and print.

The mainstream media, in most countries is controlled or under the influence of only a tiny clique, serving their own agenda.

The internet medium brought this truth sharply into view as the contrast between online media and mainstream media was very great.

Out of this disruption, the public began to be confused and disillusioned or even demoralised.

From this confusion, the "NWO" and "Illuminati" conspiracy propagandists began their propaganda activities.

Since the mainstream media has lost their credibility, some of the public began to turn to any source that could provide the "truth".

From this, the modern drivel of "NWO" and "Illuminati" was born.

My aim is to destroy this movement.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey

From this, the modern drivel of "NWO" and "Illuminati" was born.

My aim is to destroy this movement.

IMO, you're throwing out the baby with the bath water.

Some of the activities and methods describe as the NWO or the Illuminati are very real. It's quite an open conspiracy actually.

What exactly are you referring to as drivel?

The mainstream media, in most countries is controlled or under the influence of only a tiny clique, serving their own agenda.

CTs will often call this "tiny clique" the Illuminati. "Their own agenda" are most likely compatible with the NWO plan. It's rare that a successful capitalist will seek to destroy the very system that made him rich.

[edit on 26/4/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I believe that we believe we are informed.

NWO is what we ARE GETTING NOW because we're all asking for it... and NWO conspiracy theory is fear mongering, to an extent. You must know what's happening inside you before you can look at things properly. Be content.

We NEED a new world order, and that NWO everyone is saying "is coming" is already here in full swing. If we're waiting for it, we've missed the point completely. It's just gunna get worse and destroy itsself in an awful way, the way we're getting.

So, something new and worldly and orderly isn't such a bad thing. It's this old world disorder that we don't want anymore. The new positive NWO stands for Natural World Order. Letting it be, instead of making everyone fearful and grasping for control of what little they think they do or don't have.

We will be okay. As hard as that is to believe... it's what you MUST know. Just hang on.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Well ,I'm new to all this but from what I've learned from the last few weeks since I fell down the rabbit hole I would say the evidence is this;MK Ultra,all the people that were whistle blowers but ended up dead,911,Waco and more recently in the news the ammunition control legislation,predicted food riots,the teenager arrested in South Carolina for making abomb story.There is a really good French film which I would recommend called 'Pact de Loupe'-Brotherhood of the wolf-based on true events the gist is the local population are scared into going back into the local religous sect by a series of werewolf attacks which turn out to be alion dressed as strange beast by sect.Object -frighten the people and you can manipulate them ,sound familiar?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well, I would say most people here, like myself, are a mix of the two. It is our knowleg that breads our conspiricy theories.

new topics

top topics

join