It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knitta Please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
So there are folks that believe a secret group of Masons are running the planet, and there are threads that speculate that it might be Weavers. And there's stuff going around about gangsta and hip-hop ideals being corrupted or used by the Illuminati. Which leads me to the Knittas. Subversive guerrilla knitting? Craft bombs?

Google's already got more than 25,800 hits on the "Knitta Please" movement. Could this be the fastest and most dramatic rise of a secret society? What exactly are they doing?
Is there someone pulling the strings, or are we all cat toys to be batted around indiscriminately?

[edit on 4/23/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

HAHA .. that's great, love the sense of humor they have..

NAME: P-Knitty

P-Knitty changes the color of her breasticles almost as often as her name. She prefers keepin’ it fresh. The next big project for Knitta will somehow have to involve a supportive device for those bodacious balls of yarn she’s got tucked away in that scoop neck shirt of hers.

I just may forget Masonry and become a Knitta, as it is well apparent that the Knittas will soon dominate the world! (that and I like women with bodacious ... balls of yarn....)

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Emperor Norton you berserk theologian! I'm too drunk to understand you.

Is this wrong? It's a good day for it, man.

join