It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - a new take (I hope)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
OK. HERE'S MNSHO ABOUT CROP CIRCLES...
A large number are man made, and specifically done so as disinformation (i know... don't write me off yet...). There are another large group that are CGIs, some of which are disinformation and some done to combat ADD (i.e. boredom). Then there are some that are real.
Real like made by aliens? yes. What do they do, blow 'em over with their gravity drives? no. Actually, this touches on one of my largest pet peeves...
Perhaps aliens are virtually microscopic. Perhaps their intelligence emerges when millions of them are connected into a form of network (kinda like the Borg). Maybe the vast distances of space are covered by some method related to gravity wells and the beings emerge 1000's of light years away from their start point, but in the center of a planet or sun? As such, it's likely that their form might not do very well in the atmosphere we inhabit. I posit that aliens are VERY small and coming from within the earth. for them, crops circles are the logical means of communication (crops being like giant blackboards). They can avoid exposure to the atmosphere by traveling within and up the roots of the crops. Working in a united mass, they fold the stalks from within. This view continues to make sense considering that they use the only true universal language: geometry (not math, not music). and in a way that conveys the message in 2 & 3-D. Really, crop circles are a brilliant solution to half of the alien communication issue (in this circumstance). If all the disinformation weren't there confusing the matter, many more of us would be able to start deciphering their messages. But... Furthermore, how do we respond? or, how are we responding?

So, that pet peeve - it seems rather unlikely to me that aliens would be on the same scale as us. Everyone seems to just assume that. When looking at the array of scale making up the universe, the likelihood of other life emerging on our scale appears to me to be akin to winning the lottery. I'm just waiting for a giant hand to reach down some day and pluck me from this godforsaken planet... Anyway, there you have it (some day i'll get into the alien details that are "really out there!").

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
How bout a little feedback folks? Or at least what does the silence mean? Is this scenario a big huge negative? why? Or are you just floored and can't type after reading such powerful truth? Or are you just fakin and actually can't read? Really though, I appreciate your comments and critiques, good and bad alike. thanks...

[edit on 4/25/2008 by verbal kint]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well, about the only thing I can say at this point for your thread is I do feel sorry that you can't wait to get off this Godforsaken Planet.

This Planet is one of the most unique planets in the Universe. With the beings that are in the deepest of our waters for example, they have ships that have brought the younger ones up to see this planet.... at least they believe it is beautiful. What is wrong...... humans don't appreciate what they have and if they don't stop one day they will wished they had.

I think you need to stop and look around and smell the roses.

Sorry for sounding off but ................

[edit on 26-4-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I understand your point. I think you may be missing mine... See, I go outside, stop, look..., look..., don't see any roses..., well, I'll try smelling anyway... oops. So I go back inside. I think once I move out of the city and into a more hospitable environment, your point will be more relevant to me personally. I'm equally guilty of globalizing what I see in my immediate environment as you are of assuming the contents of my surroundings.
cheers
-v

[edit on 5/3/2008 by verbal kint]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I dont think the aliens are really small, what i belive is they have a kind of control over nature, an understanding of the workings of everything on Earth, i belive they know how to manipulate the crops to form these circles without harming the plants themselves which says a lot in my book.

As for the fake ones i think they are done to mislead people from the real ones, but you can tell the real deal from miles away, so intricate and meaningful, like the one said to be a reply to our signal with the DNA strands and location of our planet, that is so obviously real and anyone who claims they did it should be locked away for crimes against Humanity and truth.

People who have seen these things form have said they do so in seconds, where as a man made one takes a team a whole night and are nowhere near as sophisticated as the real deal, I think they are working with Nature to tell us about a change which is coming, and i think it is a wonderful change whatever it is, we just need the naysayers to zip it and allow others to have a decent opinion, not often mr average has a chance to have their say on these things, its always the debunker.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
on the nature of possible aliens, I think the "law of opposites" (which doesn't actually exist) applies. as you described, the fake circles are created to create a final judgement of 'man-made' on the whole lot, throwing out the baby with the bath water. similarly i think the ufo/alien topic is created in order to keep us looking at the sky for the aliens when they're really beneath our feet. i suppose the truth will be revealed in time. but it is fun guessing (educated at least) in the mean time...

top topics

join