It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerosol Anomalies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is my first post, so be gentle... I did a search for "AEROSOL ANOMALIES" and "Chemtrails" on ATS and didn't get any hits back, so:

I was catching up on the daily news at Steve Quayle's "Survival" web site, which had a link to here: www.carnicom.com...

The title is "Aerosol Anomalies" and it contains some photos from two different photographers (time and place) which show "... unusual ring-shaped or disc-like objects."

The photos show large chemtrails being formed from translucent, saucer-like objects. In addition, one of the photographers talks about the massive chemtrail assaults over the Vail, Colorado, area as late as December 2007. He also mentions multicolored clouds, fibrous clouds, and Morgellons disease -- all in one paragraph!

I had assumed that planes were doing all of the chemtrails, so this was new to me from a UFO perspective (ET or MIL-SPEC). The opinion of a possible link between chemtrails and Morgellons disease was also interesting.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Dulcimer]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Ya, if its black ops they got "suacers" too, so no suprise if it is.

I've seen what I suspect was a black-ops see-threw triangle. They kinda look like a giant think sheet of glass that warps the sky around its edges as it passes, in a distinct triangle shape. Hope I wasn't sprayed

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
HI there seircram
..Interesting post
Here is a nice old image from 1963.

While taking photographs of houses for sale to publish in the local newspaper, a real estate agent captured this unknown flying object. She never thought about flying saucers, only seeing the image as an unusual marking. The first image was small, but since has been scanned and enlarged by a friends son. A really great photo of...who knows what...maybe it is a flying saucer.
www.ufocasebook.com...

I think that you might find this video real interesting too!

Nice one!

join