It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American arrested as nuclear spy for Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

American arrested as nuclear spy for Israel

www.reuters.com

The United States arrested an 84-year-old American on Tuesday suspected of giving Israel secrets on nuclear weapons, fighter jets and missiles in the 1980s, in a case linked to the Jonathan Pollard spy scandal that rocked U.S.-Israeli relations.

The arrest of Ben-Ami Kadish indicates that Israeli spying revealed by the Pollard case, still an irritant to the U.S. alliance with Israel, may have spread wider than previously acknowledged.

"It was bigger than we thought, and they hid it well,"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This is a disturbing recurring occurrence, that of the Israelis stealing classified data from the United States. When I first moved here to NM, I would see these guys in the mall selling little helicopter-type toys. It turned out that that business was a front for Israeli spies.

Now we have this individual being arrested in a matter related to the Pollard espionage case.

I have noted that support for Israel had diminished in recent years in the segment of the populace I would never have suspected just 20 years ago: the left.

Israel is still an important ally in the middle east and an important issue for a significant element of the voting public. Just how this will affect public opinion and foreign policy remains to be seen and will likely be interesting to watch this election year.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Existing Thread here

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thread closed.

new topics

join