It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: "The World According to Monsanto" New High Quality Document Censored In USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Very important document movie, witch have tons of hard evidence from high scale corruption, and amazing ignorance of peoples health and continuing spreading of poisons among US citizens by corporations (In this case Monsanto) and government of USA. MUST SEE!

Movie in English:
video.google.com...

On March 11 a new documentary was aired on French television (ARTE – French-German cultural tv channel) by French journalist and film maker Marie-Monique Robin, The World According to Monsanto - A documentary that Americans won't ever see. The gigantic biotech corporation Monsanto is threatening to destroy the agricultural biodiversity which has served mankind for thousands of years

www.blacklistednews.com...

GMO foods in your stores and fridges... Do you still have hungry or thirsty after this movie? HUH!!!

- Truth about "Round Up"
- Waste in your backyards
- GMO food and poisoning
- Dioxine affects in your food
- Growth hormone in your body
- "Agent Orange" and Monsanto

MUST SEE NOW, This is real NWO exposed and in action, with hard scientific proofs!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Awesome documentary. Star and flag from me.

This just goes to show what diligence, research and fact-finding is all about. Thanks for the post.

I am only half-way through, but will insist my entire family / co-workers and anyone else I care about invest two hours to broaden their minds and view this.

Thanks for bringing this to ATS. Highlight of my otherwise dismal day.

Regards... kk

[edit on 22-4-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Sorry, this thread was already posted here :

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Great video, everyone watch it !

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
very interesting yet a serious matter thank you for sharing

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
As stated above, another thread exists on this subject that has more interaction, so please contribute your thoughts there.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join