It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]I am who I am, we are your space brothers [HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Thank God!We got the hoax tag on it now.
I know,how would we have known otherwise!!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's people like this that give bad cred to this site and to genuine stories about such topics. People like OP BROTHER from an alien MOTHER that should be ashamed of themselves for such LIES and that goes for all HOAXERS.

May be this more disinfo from the shades!?

PEACE and LOVE
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-4-2008 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by brotherishtar

People do not believe unless they are forced to believe. Personally, I neither believe nor disbelieve but we need real hard evidence to be fully convinced.

Make it grand or count on it being ridiculed. A few lights in Phoenix falls way short of convincing IMHO. We are all getting tired of mini-proof and the pseudo-skeptics are having a field day debunking.

Enough Said!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I would have intervended (earlier) but sometimes the best cure is the disease. It ran its course. To diagnose the disease you got to watch it as it moves through the body from the outside.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
Ok, confess all...

Who gave this clown the 8 flags

Ante up, who was it??

Heck, I was trying to figure out how to take some away. I wish we had that option. It would make threads like this so much more interesting!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherishtar

The small megellactic cloud if a form of united space brothers who work towards the good of humanity. Without it, you may notcease to exist.

We are not aware of any flyover today. Although there will be a revelation for each earth brother who inhabits the earth.

To the brother above, sex is a form of expression. Sex may also experiance you many things of the kundalini through 3D.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by brotherishtar]

Well when you Nukie's finally come down, I'll go out & pick up as many of your woman as I can & find out just how much of an expression it really is to your kind..

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by brotherishtar

SNIP

Congratulations dude, you just made the list!

Mod Edit: Courtesy Is Mandatory
Terms and Conditions of Use on ATS

[edit on 4-23-2008 by worldwatcher]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I'd like to appologise publicly to rambo for the above post,from page 6,offence was taken by this comment,but i didn't mean it in a nasty way. I was in p*sstake mode,as this thread is funny. I was only jesting.I usually am,for future reference,I haven't got a serious bone in me
I'm a joker,the class clown,but I'm happy.

So,publicly. I'm sorry for the missunderstanding. I'm no bully

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
it was a hoax, a hoax. no snip way. A hoax. Well did'nt i waste a lot of time packing my bags for Venus. What a sniprip off. How am i going to go back into work tomorrow and get my job back and appologise to my boss for calling him a reptillian puppet drone with no faith in Ashtar command. Brotherishtar, say it is'nt so. hehe

p.s. Damn, now i have to go back outside to watch for the massive ufo flyover as i placed all my belief and trust in that thread before i found this one. Damn.

Mod Edit: Please don't Circumvent the Automatic Censors

[edit on 4-23-2008 by worldwatcher]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

And I'd like to Apologise for the post above that one.

To any "Real" Anuki reading these forums....

I really don't think your women are skanky enough to be seen out with the likes of me.

And I'm sure they are all quite beutiful.

I was just trying to get a rise out of the OP Faker.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Brotherishtar is Banned which is good. His story sounded so similar to this other guy bajillic with that story of steve fossette is alive in a different frequency. These guys need to have somebody proof read there rimes before throwing it up for the ATS crowd to tear it back down.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Can I make a suggestion? Whenever a thread gets the [HOAX] banner can you edit into the initial post why it was deemed a hoax so we don't have to waste our time shuffling through pages upon pages of nonsense just to find out what did them in? A simple edit like:

[edit by Mod] On page 7 3/4 the way down the OP makes a contradictory claim that proves this as false. (or w/e it happens to be)

Or

Just edit paste in what makes it a hoax.

I am curious but not curious enough to read even 2 pages of garbage when I know it's shenanigans.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I appologize for I am so past all this stuff. It is just another mode of religious dogma determined to take away free will. The only ones that can save us is US!

We must be determined in ourselves and responsible for all that we do and not follow others whome would say they are here to save us. And if they are here to help us, then did we reach the specific number asking for help and if so, then enough of the secrecy, come out from hiding and meet with us face to face.

If it is as dire as we are told over and over, then well help us by making us aware and do in person for the rest of the world to SEE. But do not say you are here to help us, cause unless we have asked for you help then you are here of your own agenda.

Last I relaized, not enough of us are even aware to ask for help from our space borthers or sisters. I do not say you don't exist, but unless you are willing to come out and face us, then you are nothing but unreal.

I know, I have been faced down by enough so called space brothers whom tell of the message of love and light only to be confronted by those whom wish to harm and enslave.

It's time for proof. If you really care, then let yourselves be known in the flesh as they would say and for the world to see. If you can not do this cause you are incapable or unwilling due to some universal law, then that is a cop out! Source would never set up such a law.

So come forward and let us truly learn of your intentions. Good luck and yes we are waiting.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I have to say though I am a little dissappointed that he turned out to be a fake.

I was going ot get him to set me up with some of his Nuki' Sisters..lol

Aniki Women are sposed to be pretty hot

Ahhwell, guess 'll have to wait for the next Would-be alien to post here...hehe

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Spacebrother? Let me make this perfectly clear, I am not your brother... space or otherwise, and you are not my brother. If you were an alien (which clearly you are not) your DNA... genetics... whatever, would be completely different from humans.

One thing that always gets me is the long, borrowing messages these 'Spacebrothers' post. Long, boring, solid paragraphs...

I see you've been banned, so I guess I'm wasting my time. Maybe you went back to Venus or Uranus or wherever you came from.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
FORGET SPACE BRO

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join