It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desperate Hillary Plays the Bin Laden Card

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Desperate Hillary Plays the Bin Laden Card

www.huffingtonpost.com

Jason Linkins
The Huffington Post

Today's polling indicated a slight upward trend for Senator Hillary Clinton in Pennsylvania, with most numbers tacking above the margin for error. Still, there might be something to the rumors that tomorrow's primary is expected to be a tight contest, and the clearest sign that the Clinton campaign is taking that seriously is that they've released a new thirty-second ad called "Kitchen," which "detail[s] how tough the job of President is...asking voters who they think is ready to step in and handle it." And, hey! Look who makes a cameo appearance! None other than stock footage of Osama bin Laden, presumably on loan from the defunct Giuliani campaign.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Pathetic truly pathetic. It is expected (almost) that the Republicans use these tactics against Democrats, its is another thing all together to ply those dirty waters in a primary fight against a fellow Democrat.

My question is.... How low can Hillary go?

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Ya know its interesting... I really had nothing against Hillary to begin with, I just didn't think that she was the man for the job. I believed and still believe that there is not a candidate out there who can so unite the right and divide the left like she can, not to mention the fact that I honestly feel we need to break up this two family stranglehold on the political life in this country before they tear it apart.

I really was not, nor am I a huge Obama fan, I preferred Edwards or someone else all together.... CAN WE HAVE SOME MORE CHOICES OVER HERE... PLEASE!!!

However as time has gone on and I have watched him and how he handles himself in comparison to Ms. Clinton... it has only reinforced my gut feeling that I DO NOT WANT HER NEW THE WHITE HOUSE.... again.

She and John McCain are far more alike than either would like to admit... not to mention she has been suckling at the teat of Karl Rove and he, and his mentor Lee Atwater are poison to the political process in this country.

CX

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm interested in knowing how can people take the democrats seriously after we know who is going to be running against John McCain?

With all this bashing of each other and mudslinging between Obama and Hillary, how on earth are they going to be expected to work alongside each other afterwards?

It will look very hypocritical of both after what they've been saying about each other.

Unless they just shake and make up, and tell us all they acted like that just to get the votes. In which case, they played dirty just to get what they want.

Bodes well for a future president does'nt it?

Oh well, same old story, whoever comes to power.

CX.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

That is my concern... that after this primary bloodbath the Democrats will once again snatch defeat out from the jaws of victory.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by grover]

new topics

top topics

join