It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror level rise imminent? Are we going code orange for real this time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Just been doing my daily terror browsing and stumbled across the NIN site, although i dont believe or like what they have to say i must agree through information obtained by sources that we are on the verge of Orange again.

Analysts at the Northeast Intelligence Network have concluded that the terror threat level is once again rising. This is based on intelligence reports and analysis from a number of sources.
Over the past few days, the chatter level in the Arabic jihad forums has been increasing. The tone of the chatter has become more and more ominous. There are references to "The Martyrs Wedding", "100 Staircases prepared for 100 militants to ascend within the next 3 days", and specific references to attacks on America. The following translation of one of these postings illustrates the reason for increased concern

A message to the young men, the students ... ( and Allah I envy them )

The God's Messenger said, peace be upon him : ( in paradise there are one hundred staircases that Allah has prepared for the one hundred militants crossing during the three days, these who work for God sake what between the two degrees between sky and earth )

( and how much from religious experts who know the truth of Allah's religion and then deviate from it, and declare another, and uses its knowledge in the for wrongful purposes, and the required fatwas of the transient land sultan, you try and you proves by attacking the sultan with Allah's blessing and his sanctities over all the earth, have seen from these who knows and says : [ the law is a right from Allah's rights; glory be to those who claimed it; he has claimed the divine; and he who claimed the divine without the right, he has disbelieved; and he who is recognized for it this right and followed up it on it that have disbelieved also ] and despite that, with its knowledge of this truth, that knows it from the religion necessarily,, it calls for the tyrants who claim the legislation right, and they claim the divine with the claim of this right, who he judged on them by the disbelief, and names them the Muslims and names; what they practice as Islam is not the Islam )

Stay tuned to here and ATSNN for news, this will serve as an analysis spot.

February 24, 2004

Hawaii alert?:
HONOLULU -- Military divers searched Honolulu Harbor Tuesday after a Coast Guard sentry reported a scuba diver in the water Monday night.

Recreational divers aren't allowed in the harbor. The sighting raised more red flags because the diver was reported near the Coast Guard's 47-foot patrol boat moored at the Sand Island base.

The Coast Guard organized the search, which eventually included Army and Navy divers, state law enforcement and joint terrorism task force agencies, including the FBI.

"I thought it was big joke. You know what I mean? But, he gave me the card," diver John Neal said.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
All this "chatter" and still nothing has happened. I'm mad that the NIN gets it's intellegence from the Internet chat rooms. I thought they would you inside sources or something. I guess the internet is a good source of information

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think the threat of terrorism is going to make the Yellowstone supercaldera scared to death, thus it will implode causing the whole planet to implode in on itself. The reptile alien will then rise out of the atlantis buried under antarctica and enslave the 3 of us that survived the implosion becasue they were surrounded by a HAARP field.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yes but what if you are wrong? Then you will never live it down.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Yes but what if you are wrong? Then you will never live it down.

LOL

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Here are my thoughts on this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join