It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images linked to Texas UFO?:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Hello all

I was on MUFON earlier and in their latest cases were several images and a fairly lengthy description of similar sittings at different times of last year. If you look at these images they are VERY similar to the Texas ufo that was caught on camera. The reason why they have only just been posted is because they saw what looked like the same ufo on
UFO Hunters
Episode: 2008 Texas UFO

The long description:
MUFON Case

The short description:

Very bright form, constant motion yet remained in same position, at times looked like ball of cloud with colored lights tumbling through it

Sadly I didn’t have much time to look into the Texas case as I was researching some other cases. However kept my eyes on the media about it.

Here are the images posted:

The poster stated there were more images that they would post on Picasa on email request. However they havent left and email address to contact them on
So im going to contact MUFON about it and see if I can get some details.

/rich

[edit on 21-4-2008 by olegkvasha]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
um,wow?

Looks like intergalactic rope lighting

Would love to see something like that out of my back door. What the hell is going on up in the sky over Texas!!??

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
this is a star or a air plain. you cant take a picture of something at night at iso 80 at 1 second exposure and think something is going to show up. i dont see how people can snap a pic and jump to the conclusion that it is a ufo without even knowing how to use a camera at the most basic level.

new topics

join