It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Soldier's Torture Habit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Israeli Soldier's Torture Habit

www.presstv.ir

In their confessions the Israeli soldiers revealed that the army abducts, beat and torture Palestinian civilians, including children.

"The incidents in which Palestinian vehicles are stopped for no good reason, the windows smashed and the occupants beaten up for talking back - for saying, for example, they are on the way to hospital; the theft of tobacco from a Palestinian shopkeeper who is then beaten to a pulp when he complains; the throwing of stun grenades through the windows of mosques as people prayed. And worse," they are all criminal acts, the report said referring to confessions by Israeli soldiers.

The report cited various acts including violent abuse of Arabs by hardline Jewish settlers, harassment of civilians, beating Palestinians without provocation, looting homes and shops and opening fire on unarmed demonstrators as other examples of Israel's crimes against Palestinians.

In a separate incident, an Israeli lieutenant in the Kfir Brigade called Yaakov Gigi took five other soldiers with him to hijack a Palestinian taxi in al-Khalil and one of the soldiers wounded a Palestinian without any reason and then tried to lie his way out of the incident.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
When will the US cease it's blind support for these barbarians and lunatics ?

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I hope you realize that no one will focus on the story. Just the .ir at the end of the link. Its a shame really.

CT

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
I hope you realize that no one will focus on the story. Just the .ir at the end of the link. Its a shame really.

CT

But i think mainly because it was already posted/discussed .

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ergoli

when 80% of americans get the all clear from God that they can no longer be blinded by the actions Israel take
i got the 80% from the topic a member made about only 80% are behind israel.

jokes aside.

does anyone really see the US saying anything to Israel and the actions it takes
it would be a cold day in hell before that happens

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by d11_m_na_c05

Dont be afraid to post a link to that discussion. I havent personally come across it.

CT

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist

if that was aimed at me

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

if that was aimed at me

It wasnt. At the top of the post it says who I was replying to.

I have already giggled my way through the thread you posted. Thanks anyway.

CT

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ergoli you wont see the US giving up anytime soon simply for the fact that people of the Jewish faith are running America as can be seen from 9/11 onwards.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist

Dont be afraid to post a link to that discussion. I havent personally come across it.

CT

Sorry it took me a bit .
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And if the IR at the end bothers you this link is from . www.independent.co.uk...
Which i thought was the same article . From the skim i did it looks very close. Sorry if this is a new spin.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by d11_m_na_c05]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Thanks for that. I will check that thread. Seeing as how it was posted first.

CT

top topics

join