posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:15 PM
Booms & busts are contrivances created at the top of the banking industry... and they are created for 1 purpose:
To confiscate wealth.
It works like this:
1) Banks create a lot of "credit",
2) People feel confident, and build/buy big stuff on this credit,
3) Banks call in the loans,
4) People default payments on their big stuff,
5) The banks foreclose.
This happens with cars, homes, land, and businesses. It's been happening for decades.
This is how the rich get richer.
"By this means government may secretly and unobserved, confiscate the wealth of the people, and not one man in a million will detect the theft."
- Lord John Maynard Keynes, “Economic Consequences of Peace”
"We are completely dependent on the commercial banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash or credit. If the banks create
ample synthetic money we are prosperous, if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system."
- Robert H. Hempill, Credit
Manager, Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank
“The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever
- Major L.B.Angus
"Our goal is gradually to absorb the wealth of the world."
- Cecil Rhodes, "The Secret Banking Cabal"
[edit on 19-4-2008 by ianr5741]