It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2008 Election Will Be Stolen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The 2008 Election Will Be Stolen

www.opednews.com

The Supreme Court stopped a recount in Florida in 2000 that would have made Al Gore president. This is not speculation. The recount was later done.

Election fraud was not limited to Ohio or to the presidential race in 2004, but was widespread and systematic. This was also true in 2006. In many cases, Democratic turnout overwhelmed Republican fraud in 2006, and the Democrats picked up 30 new seats. But those victories were by larger margins than people believe. In other races, Republican fraud won out, and was immediately hushed up. Read the evidence in "Loser Take All," and then think about how the current Congress would have been different with 40 or 50 new Democrats rather than 30. The 2006 elections saw the most widespread and sophisticated election fraud our country has yet seen, combined with the greatest public confidence since 2000 that elections were honest and verifiable. That combination does not bode well for 2008.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
There's been a few threads about this - be sure to read the whole article.

The same thing is happening in zimbabwe and we condemn it.

www.opednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19/4/2008 by budski]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Yes, it's true that the elections have been rigged for a while. Isn't technology a wonderful thing? How else could one candidate end up with negative votes in a polling place?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Whoa, whoa, whoa... The very first sentence of the quoted link is a total goldmine of disinformation. Every reasonable independant recount later demonstrated that Bush won Florida. In order to award that election to Gore, it took a recount in which presumed intent was utilized, and only counted on the Democrat ballots, I might add. The only recount that would have given that to Gore had to take, in addition to all the hanging, pregnant, and dimpled chads, all the ballots in which the voter cast the majority of their votes for democrats or democrat sponsored proposals, but had not cast any sort of vote for the presidency... and give them to Gore on the presumed intent that "Well, if they voted majority for Dems then they obviously intended to vote Gore." Every single recount that was performed that even included the hanging and pregnant chads came up as a victory for Bush. You can argue successfully that Gore won the popular vote, although the media jumping the gun and calling the race before the polls in the west even closed had a hand in that... tired people at the end of the day figured it was pointless to vote in an already decided election, especially in states which were strongholds for GOP votes. But to manufacture a blatent untruth about recounts in Florida makes this op-ed piece a complete joke.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
ah yes. The mighty diebold with 'substantial contributions' to the republican for which it stands party. The last two elections were a fraud. Sad when UN/ and euros come in to inspect and condemn. Watch McCain get it. Just you wait and see. Then I'm outta here.
Shoot, a loaf of bread is 2.50 now. Pretty soon a bushel of dollars won't buy a pot to pee in.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Please, if I made a false statement above, show me where. Are you saying that it is untrue that the recounts carried out after the Supreme Court put an end to Al Gore's litigatory attempt at the White House did demonstrate Gore won Florida? I'd like to see if maybe you're aware of some results I am not. I have read the findings and the methodology used by the various recounts and what I have posted is 100% accurate. No recount short of those which presumed the abillity to discern intent via association showed Gore winning Florida. I'm not using this as a way to legitimize the Bush presidency, either. I feel the man legitimately won the elections in both 2000 and 2004, but my complaint about the article has nothing to do with that statement at all.

And just for the record, is that an Alec Baldwin never again brought up or responded to after the fact "I'm outta here" or a real "I'm outta here?"

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Just my personal beliefs regarding the vote. No idea Alec Baldwin said ''i'm outta here'. My own personal beliefs, and mine alone.

new topics

top topics

join