It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visitors of the Earth - V - Series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hi All,

Im not sure if any of you remember this series or if it has been discussed on here before, but i think many of you who wonder about David Icke and the like should look at this TV series that only ran 1 season.

So i wonder who got the idea for this one?

Interesting none the less.

Maybe the thruth is stranger than fiction?

Peace.

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

P.S- Sorry not to embedd the youtube links, am in a rush :-)

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
so nobody seen this series then >?

strange.

come on, some of you must have an opinion on this series especially when its main story line is a reptilian alien race is trying to take over the earth.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I watched it a couple of years ago on Sci-Fi along with Steven Spielbergs "Taken". I preferred Taken as it was more recently made and had a great storyline. I believe David Icke may have been influenced by V and some other things but added more conspiracies and groups into the mix.

I used to think he was on to something with his theories (reptilians and all) but then again I also believed Prophet Yahweh spoke the truth. (the balloon summoner) I even sent him an email or 2 asking him about "calling down ufos".

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Creators of the series originally wanted V to be a straight drama, about the rise of Fascism in the United States, inspired by "It Could Never Happen Here." However, NBC wanted a Sci-Fi series to capitalize on the success of Star Wars, so the creators retooled their idea to fit in aliens.

Aside from having reptilian aliens disguised as humans, V was a far-cry from anything David Ickes talks about. According to Ickes, the reptilians are shape-shifters, but in V they actually wear disguises. In Ickes, they are already here, manipulating society; such is not the case in V. There the appear one day in massive ships over cities. And so forth and so forth...

[edit on 21-4-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Just because David Icke's theories don't match the TV show V exactly, that doesn't mean he wasn't influenced by it. V was clearly around before Icke and his reptilian theories were. I'm also pretty sure that he's used images from V in some of his speakings. The aliens in V were based on the Nazi's. That's clearly seen in their symbol which resembles a swastika. If you watch the original movie you can see the Nazi connection a lot more than the later episodes. It's also talked about on the DVD commentary.

Kenneth Johnson, the V creator, (he also created Alien Nation and I believe he also brought The Incredible Hulk to TV) is bringing V back incase nobody knew that. He wants to do a couple big screen films and then bring it to TV after that. Robert Englund (Willy the friendly alien/Freddy Krueger) and Marc Singer (the TV camera man/star of the original) have already said they'd come back for anything new.

Robert Englund has said he gets recognized more for playing Willy than he does for playing Freddy Krueger and he loves the fact that the show still has a lot of die-hard fans and gets new fans all the time.

top topics

join