It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Yes - the point was to see do what has been done with all these Bigfoot posts. Post an unclear picture of something inconclusive with a b/s story that may or may not be true. Then say - hey its not true. Sorry if you thought that was poor form. Guess it worked though. Good thing I did not have impressing you in mind at the time. But look, Im done arguing about it. Like or dislike it - I care not.. Have a great day !

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is why I flammed him in the first place. Just have a look. The last fuuuuuckin 6-10 posts have been about Dreamrebels actions and your thoughts/feelings about the valitity of the story in Dreamrebels previous posts. They have basicaly nothing to do with the original posters thread and discovery. This is now a debate forum about right/wrong/ and hoax, not really attempting to ask the writer about the facts of THIS thread.

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
So why are you contributing to it post after post. Get over yourself dude and ask your questions to the author of the thread. Peace to you.

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
You know what Rebel, if you hadn't stuck your nose into it with your made up storys and attemped push for the "ultimate hoax finder" award then maybe we could all question the poster about his finds instead of trying to fight over who is right and wrong about YOUR actions and posts. By the way posting deliberately fake things are against ATS rules, for a good reason, so this doesnt happen.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Dude why dont you just ask your questions to the author instead of pontificating further about me. You need not thump your chest anymore. I have said nothing more on the subject and wish you would do as you said and simply ask your questions to the thread author. Do you have any?

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Dont be mad at me for doing to you what you were trying to do to the poster, PROVE YOU WRONG BEFOR YOU COULD EVEN GET 5 PARAGRAPHS OFF!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join