It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrak Hussein Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Wanted to comment about the video: Wonderful Elizabeth Sarah Manning

At the Atlah Church in Harlem, parishioners and Reverend James David Manning are present, but Mrs. Manning is at the pulpit. She describes at some point how Reverend Manning has said that Hagar, mother of Ishmael, is their mother (congregation).

Abraham is father of Ishmael (Islamic) and he is also father to Isaac (Judaism). Actually, Abraham is the father of all his descentants by way of religion which encompasses Islamic, Judaism, and Christianity.

Mrs. Manning mentions how Hagar was Egyptian (that is found in the Bible) But I don't see where Jesus is included if Hagar is their mother, It is my understanding that both membership of each religion is based on the mother since if she is Jewish then the child is Jewish. Hence, why Jesus is Jewish. My query is, if Hagar is the mother of this congregation and she is Egyptian then where does that fit in with Christianity.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Ok, that video made me laugh and yet got me a bit irked. I mean come on... to me that video just seemed so racist. He drew the line between white and black, when to me there is none. Women all over(and some men) helped Oprah get to where she is... and herself I might add.

Who cares if Obama is a closet homosexual(not saying he is)... at least he's not going around raping young kids, etc. I dunno... if given a choice between this guy and early Sunday morning guy on channel 24 proclaiming everything we do is sinful, and you are going to hell... I'd pick channel 24 guy.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Rev. Manning is at it again, From Oct. 17.

This man is very open about how he feels, isn't he?

Rev. Manning "God Save America" video

<< 1   >>

join