It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrak Hussein Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
All three parts of his name are islamic and he will not cover his hand during the national anthem, his church w/reverand wright is only consumed by hate rather then about the love of our Lord Jesus Christ who was Jewish and not white by the way. Go ahead and watch this link for your self. I am amazed that the guy even got this far! Negotiate with terrorists? What is this world coming to!

www.eyeblast.tv...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The Hon. James David Manning says Oprah Winfrey, Barack Hussein Obama, and Jeremiah Wright are the Trinity of Hell. This message was preached on 10 May 2008. Obama is having a homosexuality relationship(No proof of course) with Jerimiah Wright who will be his Vice President, and Oprah as Secretary of State, if elected. Check this video out:

[edit on 16-5-2008 by jca2005]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
What a great find. Talk about a good summary in one video about Obama and the US Presidency etc.

Sure sums it up alright.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Yep, totally believable. I also subscribe to neo-patriotism like the fact that everyone should wear an American flag and hold their hand on their chest during the anthem. I also hate muslims enough to never want one to be my president based on the fact that I know nothing about Muslims but things I don't know scare me. I also believe he total subscribes to his looney-tune reverend's every word and has no real opinion of his own.

Ugh, I am beginning to think the American voters are as radical as any other countries' crazy people. Any propaganda to get your way. I'm moving. On to more important subjects.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Santa, you are so missing the points. You must still believe in Santa Clause to?

Pay attention to details son, details.

I do think Obama's character, associations and views are quite important with regard to becoming President.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Hey I'm not voting for the guy, but I still know slander when I see it. A person's religious views are no gauge of how well he can run a country.

Just the fact that this piece even discusses the whole flag pin thing makes it nonsense in my book. Who cares, you're grasping at straws.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Reverend Wright as VP and Oprah Winfrey as Secretary of State?

I'm gunna go with definitely not.

Prolly Prez Obama, John Edwards VP, and Condoleeza Rice Reptilian Overlord.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Straighten Arrow
All three parts of his name are islamic and he will not cover his hand during the national anthem, his church w/reverand wright is only consumed by hate rather then about the love of our Lord Jesus Christ who was Jewish and not white by the way. Go ahead and watch this link for your self. I am amazed that the guy even got this far! Negotiate with terrorists? What is this world coming to!

www.eyeblast.tv...

FYI "Arabic sounding" does NOT equal "Islamic"... see what you did there ?
Very ignorant and dangerous

Not covering your hand when the national anthem plays = not a big deal, unless you want it to be.

His chruch/reverand told nothing but the truth about America.Quotes from his speech were taken out of context by Fox news and the like, because their agenda is to separate you all based upon race and if that does not work, then they will try to separate you based upon our economic status. This speech had nothing to do with Obama. Rev. wright was defending his honor, which has been tarnished by 30sec. soundbytes from a sermon given years ago. While you Fox fans are watching soundbytes from this speech remember, "this intelligent man served America by enlisting in the Marines and the Navy...Honorably!" Whatever happened to "once a Marine, always a Marine" where are the Marines to defend their brother's right to free speech?

Nice try but it's really pathetic how these are the only things they can attack Obama with, they must truly fear him becoming president to make up such pathetic attacks on his person.

Negotiate with terrorists?

Your current President has negotiated with Syria, Libya, North Korea, and flew the entire Bin Laden family out of the country at a time when the rest of America's planes were grounded after the 9/11 attacks....

What's this world coming to? I wonder aswell.

Double standards Much ? Much to much.

American politics and journalism have become a farce, and this attack on Obama is the All time Low it reached (i can't imagine it sinking lower, unless GWB starts reading the "news" himself.)

Fact is, Obama would be a much better president that the one you have in the white house now.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Spoken like a true non-American Xyz.

You should refer to as a "character inspection" campaign. Not necessarily what is discussed in this thread, but several others.

Obama failed character inspection miserably and thus should not and will not ever be President of the USA.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I watched the Hon. Manning video, but I think he was more interested in outing Obama, Wright, and Winfrey (don't know if he's correct). He did look like he was trying to constantly hold himself back from laughing.

Oprah Winfrey was a member of the Trinity Church, but left (? late 1990s) and I believe it was one of her co-workers who said that it was because Winfrey realized it wouldn't be good for her image. Winfrey has stated that she knows Senator Obama for many years and that is why she has backed him up. As far as her being a lesbian, I did read she was asked and she said that she was not a lesbian (which wouldn't matter to me anyway).

I am not voting for Senator Barack Obama based on many reasons. The fact that he started wearing the lapel pin after North Carolina bothers me, but it gives a glimpse of his true character. His past and present associations are warning signs and I cannot vote for him nor accept his bill, The Global Poverty Tax.

Reverend Jeremiah Wright is a racist minister. He is spreading hate.

At some point, I will look up Manning's website to get an idea of who this man is,

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I am not voting for Senator Barack Obama based on many reasons. The fact that he started wearing the lapel pin after North Carolina bothers me, but it gives a glimpse of his true character. His past and present associations are warning signs and I cannot vote for him nor accept his bill, The Global Poverty Tax.

Very good reasons not to vote for Obama.

Obamabots will tell you "Who freaking cares that he is wearing a lapel pin now". I think it means alot as it shows Obama's blatent ability to flip-flop, much like his voting record. His goal is only to be President, and who knows what hidden agenda he has. It surely isn't pro-American in any sense of the word.

He could care less about the American people. He is much too spoiled and arrogant. He'll even sell out his White Grandma who put him through Harvard if means having a better image with the public.

The sad part is, he is not even smart about it, yet still gets all this support.

I was looking at some Manning vids on Youtube and has made some very good points. Find the one labeled "It's over for Obama".

I think alot of people who orignally voted for Obama have changed their minds. Alot of the Senators and such who supported him early on aren't saying much now and many organizations have big investments in his campaign and won't retract because of interests they believe Obama will serve them. George Soros - this guy shouldn't even be allowed on American soil.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

failed Character Inspection? Please...

So how does McCain do in regard to Character inspection? I bet cheating on, and then leaving the handicapped first wife who waited out his POW internment to jump into bed with his current heiress wife, that is passable right?
McCain's Divorce

Or that he hides most of his personal wealth among his rich, drug addicted, "#'s" personal fortune... Definitely passable... right?
Vetting the Candidates: An American Tradition
McCain releases his taxes, not wife's
McCain's wife controls family's riches
Overcoming scandal, moving on

Or the possibility that he suffers PTSD and is known to have a notoriously quick fuse, thats passable upon close character inspection for the person with their finger on the launch button, right?
Especially since his captors were able to break him, possibly rewiring him along the way.
John McCain, Prisoner of War: A First-Person Account
McCain's Temper May Become an Issue

In my Honest opinion, I find it highly suspect that both you and the OP joined within 4 days of each other. Oh well. Upon closer character examination, it seems that it is your main mission at ATS to slander Obama in a majority of your posts. Unfortunately, you rarely provide anything more than opinions tinged with racism or at the very least naivete. Maybe you should back it up, or pack it up.

Oh I know what your response will be... 'Left Wing Media Bias' with my links, or some other catchphrase you heard on talk radio...

Obamabots... what are the blind followers of McCain being called, McCainacs?
sheesh...
DocMoreau

[fixed links]

[apparently ATS censors automatically censor the word '#', even though it is a direct quote from a potential President. Lets just say that it starts with the letter C, and is a slang term for part of a female's anatomy, often used in a derogatory manner towards women]

[edit on 16/5/2008 by DocMoreau]

[edit on 16/5/2008 by DocMoreau]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
Yep, totally believable. I also subscribe to neo-patriotism like the fact that everyone should wear an American flag and hold their hand on their chest during the anthem. I also hate muslims enough to never want one to be my president based on the fact that I know nothing about Muslims but things I don't know scare me. I also believe he total subscribes to his looney-tune reverend's every word and has no real opinion of his own.

Ugh, I am beginning to think the American voters are as radical as any other countries' crazy people. Any propaganda to get your way. I'm moving. On to more important subjects.

mmmm, you hate Muslims BUT you know nothing about them...mmmm me thinks you are a dumbass - oh yes your AMERICAN - shoulda guessed.

YOU are the problem my friend, educate yourself - OH yes YOUR AMERICAN and brainwashed - use your brains and learn about the world - if you have a passport that should help to.

what a shame that ppl like you will vote for the 'right' person - BUSH 2

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Spoken like a true non-American Xyz.

...and proud of it I am sure...
Short-sightedness leads to a great fall

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Reverend James David Manning is Pastor of the:

Harlen's Atlah Worldwide Church

I've heard an audio of his and watched another video. He is quite serious about Senator Barack Obama. In my opinion, Reverend Manning does not agree with how Senator Obama conducts himself or his dealings with a Mr. Soros (can't remember his first name). Based on his other video that I viewed, it sounded like Manning was going to expose Obama for the type of person that he actually is. It seemed like he may know something that hasn't come out just yet. Reverend Manning says that he is telling it the way it is (this is how he speaks to his congregation).

I did want to ask anyone if they know about Donald Young who was also from the Trinity Church. Apparently, Mr. Young was killed and the article said that Senator Obama has info about this young man. I hopped around so many websites that I can't recall the one that had posted the article. If anyone has some info, could you post a website or source.

Also, www.abc.go.com (Investigative, May 15th)

Has an article about Senator Obama and John Rogers and what would be considered under-handed business dealings that has poured millions into Obama's campaign fund. Can't post because I've had difficulty already with posting sites.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubyteacup
Oprah Winfrey was a member of the Trinity Church, but left (? late 1990s) and I believe it was one of her co-workers who said that it was because Winfrey realized it wouldn't be good for her image.

But yet Obama WASN'T SAVVY ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT IT WOULD IMPACt HIS IMAGE??? or maybe he wanted it to impact his image that way to give him some "street cred" make him more "black" in front of the black voters?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Valorian

Lets not get into an "our country is better than yours" debate here...we don't want to start in on who is being taxed into oblivion and have totally lost all gun ownership rights do we?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blimpseeker

No one has said anything about ones country is better than the other, unless you can read between the lines then I must disagree with you I am afraid.

I have just stated a fact based on the poster hate biase to muslims, if you can find the truth in that then you are a far better hunam being than I

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
the comments about obama are truly weird and childlike, because nobody can take the OP seriously. the fact that someone would even post something like this, only shows that the OP has the ability to type on a keyboard and nothing more, and the thread should simply be removed.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I have watched several of Reverend Manning's videos.

He said some things that basically make me believe he his putting on an act. He does mention that Black people can say things that White people can't because they would be called racist. And that White people talk in code.

In addition, Manning also says that if a White person calls him racist or another Black individual than thats the same as calling him ( ). I stopped watching after The Wonderful Elizabeth Sarah Manning Video.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join