It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless Man finds Freedom Tower Plans - In the Trash

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finn1916
They should give the homeless guy a reward for finding the plans and letting the rest of us know that the builders of the freedom tower want people to know all the top secret stuff going into building it

I agree, they should buy him a nice apartment or house or something. After all, he could have sold the documents off into the black market.. though we have to imagine, one plan in the trash, the likely hood that others ended up there are pretty high.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It sounds like this comes down to document control (DC), for example, in manufacturing, any hard copies are stamped with something like...confidential material, not for public release" thus after the employees are done with the copies,

a) they go back to either the originator where they get destoryed/shredded according to the standard process and ISO procedures
b) or they 'should' go through the shredding process; ie. tossed in the shredding box/bin, stamped "not vaild as of mm/dd/yy"

In the light of construction contracts, I think it would be even MORE important to have some sort of tighter procedures on DC being how often blueprints change in order to NOT mix the old docs with the new.

Would I be correct in this? I'm no CE but have worked in/around construction for a few years and it would just seem to me this would make sense. However, I have been employed by major player in the semi-conductor bussiness world wide and I can tell you this, their DC is daunting!!

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Sounds like plausible deniability ..

If something ever goes wrong

"Well you remember that there were copies lost . One was found by a homeless guy. You need to understand ANYONE could have had a copy of these plans"

[edit on 18-4-2008 by d11_m_na_c05]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Here's a video from NYPost at: youtube.com...

Here's a description of that video by NYPost:

Homeless man finds blueprints of the WTC Freedom Tower in New York street garbage can.

Note: That's not the official username of the New York Post editor(s).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join