It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it feel like to have a microwave directed energy weapon used on you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Directed Energy Weapons can be targeted at an an individual at over 3 kilometers away and cause serious health problems (don't know the complexities).

They were used by FBI counterintelligence and in Iraq.

But what does it feel like to have the weapon used on YOU?

How much does it hurt?

And what are the health effects?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think it hurts enough to have people want to run, but lots of people take it without falling over in pain, so it must not hurt that bad.

I've heard of health effects being like blisters. The rays penetrate to the dermis of the skin, cooking the water molecules in the cells a bit. Like scratching or slapping the back of someone with a 2nd degree sunburn is what I guess the pain is. Enough to make someone shed a tear.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
i have inadvertantly found my self standing in the ` danger zone ` of a directional comminications microwave emmitter - and can tell you it was ` warm and fuzzy `

i initially thought that the warmth was the sun - but i quickly realised that the rapidly escalating nausea was abnormal - and checked - and crap i was right in the line of a 12kw tranmitter

i am fine now though - having my hair fall out means i do not have to wash it , and i didnt want kids anyway - so i am ` fine `

the last sentence was a JOKE btw

new topics

join