It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple videotaping an 18 month old toddler, forcibly making it smoke a marijuana pipe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Is the real issue the child abuse or the pot? Cases like these remind me of every parent that made their kid drink a whole beer. And everyone brushed it off thinking it was funny.

I'm all for pot. Hell I'm all for alcohol. But I'm all for responsibility with each. There's no doubt in my mind that this is certainly child abuse. But pot didn't cause this, no more than alcohol does.

Kids shouldn't be made responsible for kids.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Umbrax

Maybe the kid had glaucoma or severe aches from old age or chemo.

I've always figured pot was harmless and didn't care one way or the other if an adult wanted to use it recreationally or medicinally or otherwise but reading the posts from "anti us gov" is making me rethink my position. Perhaps pot causes severe retardation?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
reply to post by Umbrax

Maybe the kid had glaucoma or severe aches from old age or chemo.

I've always figured pot was harmless and didn't care one way or the other if an adult wanted to use it recreationally or medicinally or otherwise but reading the posts from "anti us gov" is making me rethink my position. Perhaps pot causes severe retardation?

I am aware of the T&C so I will only say - these people weren't 'made' retarded by what they did, they were 'retarded' to begin with.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Perhaps pot causes severe retardation?

Hey, that hurts.

No, people are born that way, pot just seems to enhance it in some people.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Making him smoke weed isn't a big deal. I'd actually prefer it to over parents giving their that tasty doughnut or fries or other garbage food to keep him happy that's loaded with sugar and trans fat that will do more harm to him than the weed ever will.

If they abuse weed then it's a problem, because the child might make their same mistakes and abuse the substance as well. Recreational use though, is not a problem.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePiemaker
Making him smoke weed isn't a big deal.

Are you serious? Another one?

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT AN 18 MONTH OLD BABY!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join