It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple videotaping an 18 month old toddler, forcibly making it smoke a marijuana pipe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Couple videotaping an 18 month old toddler, forcibly making it smoke a marijuana pipe

www.liveleak.com

16-year-old Angel Dailey, identified by police, was seen holding the little girl. The male was seen placing the pipe in front of the child's mouth. Police believed the videotaped child to be Blevins' niece.

Police arrested 16-year-old Dailey. She was charged with child endangerment and corrupting another with drugs.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is sick, what is the world coming to, I hope these people are in prison for a long time absolutely disgusting!!! I wish I could get my hands on them and whoop all of their a$$'s

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I hate to admit it, but I'm usually pretty forgiving when it comes to cannabis offenses... then someone does this!

I'm so angry I can't express it!

There is no way I will accept the notion that they did this because they were 'high'. These people had to be mentally defective to begin with!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
My parents used to make drink alcohol so they could laugh and make fun of how silly the kid was. Yes, its horrible- this will be used as propaganda as it always is.

Child abuse, drugs AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

the cowd shouts: Protect us from these monsters!

If you really want to do something to help try to get custody of that toddler before the horrors of its exploitation gets exploited further!

[edit on 16-4-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I must say I'm a toker mysef but this kind of obsurd behaviour I do not condem at all. It's crap like this that gives us a bad name. Totally sick.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Sadly, it looks like that's not the only case of such.

Here's another case, with a 5yr old. :shk:

I'm all for adults making decisions regarding their own bodies, but the idea that anyone would do such a thing to a child... I'll just stop now. I'm having an extremely difficult time trying to find the words to express my disgust, anger, disappointment, sadness, and a host of other feelings within the T&Cs.

Speaking of which...
@Everythingyouknowisalie, it would be a good idea to revise your post to meet the T&Cs.

[edit on 4/16/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Everythingyouknowisalie
I must say I'm a toker mysef but this kind of obsurd behaviour I do not condem at all. It's crap like this that gives us a bad name. Totally sick.

I think you mean "condone." At least I hope you do.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
I'm having an extremely difficult time trying to find the words to express my disgust, anger, disappointment, sadness and a host of other feelings within the T&Cs.

Redmage this is exactly how I feel, when I first saw this emotions flooded me and I cannot fully express my emotions on here.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
so what.... did you know its natural and 100% harmless. did u know that there are marijuana receptors in the brains of EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING. remember it is medicine. the kid was getting some harmless medicine. its a cheaper way than buying the harmful pharmaceutical drugs.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

It's medicine the child didn't need. I agree, THC is harmless, however smoke is NEVER harmless. Children should be kept away from all smoke so they don't develop asthma, etc. Once they are old enough to make their own choices, it's up to them if they want to smoke or not but this is ridiculous and I hope those idiots are put in jail. Not for marijuana, but for child abuse.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

the smoke is not harmful. i got my dog high its like the same thing. they werent forcing the kid to smoke it. the kid could have taken it out his mouth and threw the pipe or whatever it was on the floor. it was the kid's decision to inhale it. its not like the parents held a gun to the kid's head.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Now we see the true use for the baseball bat. Good thing my buddy didn't catch this crap going on, or there would be an extended hospital stay holding up the court appearance.

Sick basta**s. Lock em up.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Children are not pets.

Children learn by emulating those people who surround them, and the "adults" caring for these children are clearly not mature enough for such a responsibility.

[edit on 4/16/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I am sorry an 18 month old is completely reliable on adults and would try anything....they will put anything in their mouth at that age. Saying what you said makes you as bad as them. If it was meth that child I am sure would inhale it. A child is imatating what she is seeing, clearly she was being forced. Please stay off of this thread what you just said was disgusting. Congrats on being the first on my ignore list!

[edit on 16-4-2008 by kdial1]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Wow. I just dont even know how to respond to you. You compare smoking out a young child to getting your dog high? Are you freaking kidding me? And then you suggest that the kid is to share the blame for participating? Probably the most ridiculous comment I have seen on this board.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I'm not expecting an intelligent debate from you, based on that comment. I'll just say that smoke IS harmful, it contains carbon monoxide, and several other carcinogens, not because of the plant itself, but because of the chemical reaction taking place when you light something on fire. For ADULTS who want to smoke something, a vaporizer is the way to go. The rest of your post was SO stupid, it doesn't deserve a reply.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by 27jd]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

hahahahahahaha no its not. you cant get cancer from smoking cannabis. u cant die from it, u cant get a disease from it, you cant get sick from it.

I know more about it then you think

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
p

Originally posted by anti us gov
reply to post by 27jd

I know more about it then you think

Based on your responses here, perhaps you should put it down and stop it all together because it is SEVERLY affecting your brain's ability to use reason/logic/common sense.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti us gov
so what.... did you know its natural and 100% harmless.

That is an absurd fantasy that I'd expect to hear in high-school from a bunch of kids trying to justify their drug habits.
Smoking effects the heart, the lungs (that at least should be obvious), memory, learning, the immune system.

the kid was getting some harmless medicine. its a cheaper way than buying the harmful pharmaceutical drugs.

Medicine eh? I supose it was to treat nausea right? Get real
Thats why these idiots were all giggling when giving her the pipe huh? Did you even watch the clip?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Whatever you say kid, lol. Like I said, I don't expect alot of intelligence from you based on your posts. You can get lung cancer from ANY long term smoking, however there are alot less chemicals in natural substances than processed tobacco, and most people smoke alot less weed than smokers who smoke cigarettes, so the chances are cut down, however ALL smoke IS bad. THC good, smoke BAD.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by 27jd]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join