It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

which one is best night vision binocular/scope video camera for ufo recording

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Can any one suggest me best night vision binocular/scope video camera for ufo recording.From one month ufo activity in New Mumbai in india on its max.i could see mother ship also which look like start some but with strange light flicking effect.today i saw triangle ufo too .so please let me know best way to record and and i bring that video on ats.Some web lick references also works for me .

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I have often wondered that my self, i guess it depends on how much money your willing to spend. I'm currently looking at this camera------>HRD-CX7
here is a video of the night shot in a back room.(not shot by me)
for some reason i can't seem to embed the video here, so ill post a link to it. HDR CX7 Night shot mode from youtube

[edit on 15-4-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
That's all nice with that video in the room but the problem is that it is illuminated with an IR light and you will not have that kind of light available when you are out in the field, at least not as bright to illuminate the area of the sky.

I would look for two identical DV or solid state (CF, SD etc) camcorders, small in size, that can be rigged to shoot in (Near) IR by removing the filter. Why two?
Because you will rig one to shoot NIR and leave the other one to shoot Visible Light only, simultaneously. Further more, I would buy filters to restrict the NIR camcorder to only NIR light, and the other to Visible Light only. This will ensure that your are not picking up things you do not want recorded on either.

With this "rig" (two camcorders next to each other) you could record day and night in both light spectra and overlay or side-by-side the footage for comparison. Sometimes there are things during the daytime you cannot visibly see but are present in the IR spectrum and are missed simply because they are "out of sight".

[edit on 15-4-2008 by amigo]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
which one of these would be best? they are in my price range not sure which to go for

www.newegg.com...

top topics

join