It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Fancy TV And Stuff.............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
So I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin' and stuff.
Like I was watchin' my fancy 14" black & white Zenith television. I was flippin' through the channels and stuff, and like MAN! I was clickin' that dial on the front of that fancy TV, and I was gettin' like 4 channels and stuff! Yeah! So I adjusted the rabbit ears to get a better picture and stuff. Yep that is one really cool rabbit, but like he gets all mad at me and stuff when I play with his ears and stuff. Like he'll hop around and give me dirty looks and stuff. And between you and me the picture never get's any better, I just have like one really pissed off rabbit hoppin' around. Hmmmmmm.............. I never trusted that rabbit. He's always hoppin' around, eatin' carrots, givin' me dirty looks, leavin' Raisinettes on my cool carpet and stuff....... I hate that rabbit.
So I says to myself, Self? What do I want to watch on that fancy TV?
Hmmmmm..............
Here's a show. Some guy is tellin' me I gan go to heaven if I write a check in the name of Jeeeeezussss............ Hmmmmm........ Nope I'm kinda broke and stuff.
Here's another show. Some guy showin' a really fancy vacuum cleaner and stuff. Like he's pickin' up nut's and bolts abd stuff, and like he lifts up a bowlin' ball usin' that fancy vacuum....... Man! Hmmmmmmmmmm........ I wonder if I could suck up that rabbit and stuff into that fancy vacuum...... Hmmmmmmm........ I need to do some thinkin' about that and stuff...............
Here's another one....... WAIT! It's talkin' about an alien invasion! And like it's happenin' right now and stuff! Oh man! There about to show the invasion and stuff!

"Using hidden cameras we recorded the influx of aliens into our country."

Hmmmmmmm.............. funny.......... like where's the aliens? All I see are a bunch of landscapers crossin' a river and stuff. What a let down. Like I was expectin' those aliens to be flyin' around in their fancy UFO's, and shootin' really cool laser beams and stuff.

Next channel............. Hmmmmmmm................. what is this? Martha Stewart and stuff.......... Like I'd rather chew on tin foil than watch her............

So I call my trusty dog Yabaastad over. "Come here Yabaastad." And he comes running over lookin' all happy and stuff. "Stupid TV. Let's go for a walk."

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
ROFLMAO!!!
RAISINETTES!!!!

join