It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man 'Carrying Mother's Head In Street'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This has to be one bizzare act of crazyness holding a head yukk its so freaky how u can even cut someones head of i cant even cut meat because i feel wierd after doing so.

A MAN wandering down a Madrid street allegedly carrying the decapitated head of his mother has been arrested by police.

Source

[edit on 15-4-2008 by SaadAdam]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Update!

Angelo Carotenuto Macanas, 34, reportedly told police he had cut off his mother's head with a large knife, Spanish authorities said today.

Mr Macanas, who police said was known for committing acts of violence against his mother and had been interned for psychiatric treatment several times, was last night arrested in the town of Santomera, in the southeastern region of Murcia.

Police said he was telling people on the street that he was carrying his mother's head, wrapped in a dishcloth.

Source

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Horrible and sad.

For both of them! Mental illness can lead to this. This man should have been placed in a sanitarium for life, instead he goes home and does the unspeakable...telling everybody....there's your clue that he was really deranged!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
So he was known for committing acts of violence against his mother and was in for psychiatric treatment multiple times, but they still sent him home back to his mother anyway??

I feel very sorry for the poor woman that died a horrible death at the hands of her own son, when it seems this could have been easily avoided!

I wonder what the Mental Healthcare system is like in Spain.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Horrible and sad.

Very much is and allways is imagine what the mother went through?

Originally posted by dgtempe
For both of them! Mental illness can lead to this. This man should have been placed in a sanitarium for life, instead he goes home and does the unspeakable...telling everybody....there's your clue that he was really deranged!!!

Yeh it can lead to even worst things like this beheading is a insane act ifu know what i mean.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
So he was known for committing acts of violence against his mother and was in for psychiatric treatment multiple times, but they still sent him home back to his mother anyway??

True why dident thay just keep him there till thay know 4 sure or maybe thay were testing some test out in real life and its gone bad? BAD EGG!

Originally posted by Nammu
I feel very sorry for the poor woman that died a horrible death at the hands of her own son, when it seems this could have been easily avoided!
I wonder what the Mental Healthcare system is like in Spain.

We wil lsee how thay are now wene thay come up with a excuse we were mistaken he shouldent have been relesed.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
"Look, Ma!! No head!!" -- ok -- seriously... just horrible... gee... I wonder where he ever saw or got the idea to cut off her head?

I can relate, however, as I think we all can -- I was into a long story here but, suffice it to say, I just stopped to see my parents on my way home this morning... that lasted a mere 20 minutes before my dad (70+) said something so politically stupid, I let a good 6-7 *F-bombs* fly on my way out the door.

I think we can all understand where this guy was at in his head when he did this... at one time or another

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RabbitChaser
"Look, Ma!! No head!!" -- ok -- seriously... just horrible... gee... I wonder where he ever saw or got the idea to cut off her head?

I can relate, however, as I think we all can -- I was into a long story here but, suffice it to say, I just stopped to see my parents on my way home this morning... that lasted a mere 20 minutes before my dad (70+) said something so politically stupid, I let a good 6-7 *F-bombs* fly on my way out the door.

I think we can all understand where this guy was at in his head when he did this... at one time or another

Mayube from the media allways comming up with beheadings so he decided to even news is bad for humans well its allways been news potrays fake # like allways

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
She probably had it coming. Most psychos are the way they are because they were neglected or mistreated by their mothers. Obviously, that's what happened here.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SaadAdam

That poor woman, God bless her soul. I don't think the man will do well in
prison, they HATE crimes against mothers & children!

I LOVE my mom so much, if anyone were to hurt her, i'd be tempted to
limb 'em with my chainsaw, and throw the parts through my wood chipper!

Head Shop, Heads Up, Head Cheese, Heads or Tails, Head-Long, Head &
Shoulders, Head Case, Head Ache, Head Stone, Head-Over-Heals, Head of
the Class, Head of Lettuce, Head of the Company

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by EverythingYouDespise
She probably had it coming. Most psychos are the way they are because they were neglected or mistreated by their mothers. Obviously, that's what happened here.

YIKES!!!

You realize that mothers have murdered all three of their children and sat around their trailer until the police arrived right?

Some people become possessed to do the most insanely horrible things and they see it as a thin line to cross. It's easy to cross too.

The mother probably wasn't to blame... the son was crazy and he crossed the line like it was nothing. We aren't able to understand such insanity so we come up with stuff like 'she probably had it coming'

new topics

top topics

join